Zinc soaps to treat acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

Helboi

Not sure where to put this thread, so please move it if necessary.

Anyone have good recommendations on reasonably priced zinc soap? I've heard it's good at controlling body acne. I have a fairly mild issue with it, but I'd still like to control it better if I can.

Do I need to use it daily? Or with a mild case would a few times a week suffice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Helboi

trt4me

I use Nizoral on affected areas when I get a break only until it goes aways.
Other things that helped:
750mg of b5 with 250mg of an amino that I foget now, 3x a day
10% peroxide soap
Having E2 managed

E2 was and is one of my key indicators for Acne. At last test I was 39 and my acne has cleared greatly and become much more manageable but is still a problem. When my E2 was hitting 50s and 60s was when I was at my worst in acne across my shoulders and back. I was using every product I could find...zinc soap, sal acid, benz peroxide, back scrubber loofa, showering 2x a day, changing shirts 3-4 times a day, I was getting very very frustrated.

trt4me

yep

E2 was and is one of my key indicators for Acne. At last test I was 39 and my acne has cleared greatly and become much more manageable but is still a problem. When my E2 was hitting 50s and 60s was when I was at my worst in acne across my shoulders and back. I was using every product I could find...zinc soap, sal acid, benz peroxide, back scrubber loofa, showering 2x a day, changing shirts 3-4 times a day, I was getting very very frustrated.

Everything you wrote is also good to do.
When I stopped TRT a while ago I assume I got an estrogen rebound or simply the T to E ration was bad, shoulders exploded in acne, that was my first indication of E2.

i always had some shoulder acne but if E2 is too high holy cow. I get these deep hard ones and those are the worst kind.
The best thing I ever used was panoxyl bar soap. That stuff works for alot of people, too bad the bar has been discontinued.

Helboi

I've heard this about high E2. My last test had me at 49 if I recall correctly (sensitive). We're trying to bring it down over the past few months without an AI, so we'll see what my next test says. I may have to give in to an AI eventually...because I hate this acne thing.

CoastWatcher

I've heard this about high E2. My last test had me at 49 if I recall correctly (sensitive). We're trying to bring it down over the past few months without an AI, so we'll see what my next test says. I may have to give in to an AI eventually...because I hate this acne thing.

My estradiol hit 55 and my shoulders and back flared with acne. I did bring it down to between 28 and 31 (no AI) and it cleared. Good luck.

I had to go back on Ai but just .15mg 2XW, I'm afraid I need just a little bit more down from that last test of 39, maybe get me to 35. Need to retest in a 2-3 weeks but an absolute acne improvement so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me