Video: The War on Anabolic Steroids

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

First let me say I consider myself to be a libertarian in the way that I believe in civil liberties and in the doctrine of free will
This is how I feel about "The War On Steroids"
Giving the laws and severity of penalty's on steroids and HGH if you do use them without a prescription I wouldn't recommend using them openly though.

Before I started TRT I thought steroids were bad. Deep down some part of me also thought starting TRT I would magically become built like a body builder neither of which turned out to be true.
Going on TRT however did turn out to be one of the best things I have done in my life because it has improved the quality of my life and the relationship I have with my family.

My opinion on steroids/HGH is if they where legal it would be a lot safer, not so many people would have been using pro hormones. People wouldn't be injecting who really knows what into there body's, there would be less infections and more people would have proper medical monitoring.
I do think their should be a age limit however like drinking say 21 to be developed and mature enough to make educated decisions.

Look at HGH and the numerous conditions it can help treat then look at legal status of what it can be prescribed for in the USA, look at how many professional athletes there are in the USA then look at how many people could benefit from these medications in the USA. It just doesn't seem right.

What do you think beside the fact that I have bad grammar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

I agree. Of course, I have my own bias :)

For some, steroid use builds hope

Hey when your right your right, there's smoke and mirrors and then there's the truth.
Not to be a conspiracy theorist but their is probably a huge financial investment from big pharma to keep things the way they are. If people were living longer healthier lives they might not need so many medications and I hate to say it but uncle sam probably doesn't like that either I mean look at the state of SSI they have predictions for SSI based on your life expectancy. Nursing homes wouldn't be as full and uncle same wouldn't get as much of your money it would have a big impact on our economy. just saying

Last edited:

marathon man

Nicely said. I too in the early years of AIDS thought that steroids were bad for you. Until I read and learned they were helpful especially when I was dying from AIDS. In 1990 started looking into a prescribed protocol that was from Dr Joan Priestly who saved a lot of us with her IV vitamin infusions and steroid protocol. By 1996 I was wrapping my head around the fact that I needed them. Then met Nelson and Michael and used their semonal book Built to Survive. Long story but because the war on anabolic steroids turned to my community , last year I lost my protocol from the conservative AMA Massachusetts General Hospital. Thanks again to Nelson I found the Defy/HIV program at Defy/Medical and have what I medically require restored. Now rebuilding my wellbeing and body again. Your grammar was fine:) I do not even type well:)

PAUL-E

Nicely said. I too in the early years of AIDS thought that steroids were bad for you. Until I read and learned they were helpful especially when I was dying from AIDS. In 1990 started looking into a prescribed protocol that was from Dr Joan Priestly who saved a lot of us with her IV vitamin infusions and steroid protocol. By 1996 I was wrapping my head around the fact that I needed them. Then met Nelson and Michael and used their semonal book Built to Survive. Long story but because the war on anabolic steroids turned to my community , last year I lost my protocol from the conservative AMA Massachusetts General Hospital. Thanks again to Nelson I found the Defy/HIV program at Defy/Medical and have what I medically require restored. Now rebuilding my wellbeing and body again. Your grammar was fine:) I do not even type well:)

Glad you are doing better and got things worked out. This site is a grate resource for a lot of people, it's ok I don't type well ether but having part of your hand crushed and developing CRPS from it can do that(trying to make light of the situation)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me