Side-by-side Estradiol Test Results

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have these for your consumption where we talk about the differences between LC/MS/MS testing of Estradiol, I thought I'd share the following.

These are the same lab (Quest), same day, same draw
, and look at the difference. Noteworthy is my sensitive test is HIGHER:

Estradiol 46 (< or = 39)
Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS 60 (< or = 29)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Very interesting! Weird though as 'conventional wisdom' states that the standard test typically overstates one's E2 levels instead of the other way around.

CoastWatcher

I have these for your consumption where we talk about the differences between LC/MS/MS testing of Estradiol, I thought I'd share the following.

These are the same lab (Quest), same day, same draw
, and look at the difference. Noteworthy is my sensitive test is HIGHER:

Estradiol 46 (< or = 39)
Estradiol Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS 60 (< or = 29)

If it wasn't "same draw", I would have felt comfortable rationalizing it.

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The point is the standard default E2 lab is just inaccurate for measuring E2 in men and young children.

The Ultra Sensitive assay is much more accurate and the one you should rely on.

Yes, the default E2 lab tends to over estimate values...but not all the time...it's just not accurate for men and children.

Use the Ultra Sensitive as the correct assay.

HoustonTX

Interesting to see this post! I've had 2 blood draws several months apart and had the sensitive e2 test run from the same blood draw and both times the difference was statistically insignificant, within a couple of points. I've seen no difference between the tests personally. I'll post the lab results tonight or tomorrow. I realize that technically the sensitive test is more accurate. There's no arguing that. It's shown little value for me, though

If it wasn't "same draw", I would have felt comfortable rationalizing it.

It wasn't by design, Defy wrote my script as "Sensitive Estradiol" but checking the Quest Tech's accuracy, I pointed out that she had entered the standard test, so she had to go back and in the process ordered BOTH tests. Made for an interesting comparison. Of course the Ultra is the more accurate test no matter the comparison to the standard test.

CoastWatcher

It wasn't by design, Defy wrote my script as "Sensitive Estradiol" but checking the Quest Tech's accuracy, I pointed out that she had entered the standard test, so she had to go back and in the process ordered BOTH tests. Made for an interesting comparison. Of course the Ultra is the more accurate test no matter the comparison to the standard test.

Are you experiencing any estradiol-related symptoms? High/low...or nothing you're aware of.

I have to admit to being irritable and easy to aggitate but I'm kind of a jerkoff anyway so I get them confused. Otherwise a little warm at night, not quite the night sweats.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me