Melanotan 2 (best tanning product out) and PT 121

Buy Lab Tests Online
Will post legit links to get it in America AND Australia if I'm allowed (one of them ships to both)
Let's start out how much you need to get a decent tan via te Fitzpatrick scale
The Fitzpatrick Scale:

Type I (scores 0–7) Light, pale white.
Always burns, never tans

Type II (scores 8–16) White; fair.
Usually burns, tans with difficulty

Type III (scores 17–24) Medium, white to olive.
Sometimes mild burn, gradually tans to olive.

Type IV (scores 25–30) Olive, moderate brown.
Rarely burns, tans with ease to a moderate brown.

Type V (scores over 30) Brown, dark brown.
Very rarely burns, tans very easily

Type VI Black, very dark brown to black.
Never burns, tans very easily, deeply pigmented.

skin types 1 &2 will need 20-30mg to get a decent tan (maybe even more)
skin types 3 may need 10-20mg

all the others will need less than 10

Side effects:
"A pilot Phase I clinical trial conducted on three males by the College of Medicine, Pharmacology Department, University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona published in 1996 reported that, "Melanotan II has tanning activity in humans given only 5 low doses every other day by subcutaneous injection." The side effects reported were mild nausea and a "stretching and yawning complex" that correlated with spontaneous penile erections.[13]

This is pretty much it.
Safer than running trt pretty much

Dosage
days 1-4 is to see how you react. So .25mg a day. You may notice flushing but that's fine
days until desired tan is reached: .5-1.5mg/day
when desired tan is reached: ~1mg week

its reccomended you through out the vial after 4 weeks but people have kept them for 12 weeks and still worked.
Keep reconstituted in the fridge

Note: genitalia tans 10x faster than everything else

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I tried Melanotan for about two months the past summer. It really works but I had to stop because of the appearance of a lot of new moles and the darkening of new ones. Anyone had this problem? I also did not experience the supposed libido enhancinng effect.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yeah, unfortunately that happens a lot. I only used it once but my age spots that I inherited from my mom got worse.

One of my friends who is really white had that happened also but in a way he was lucky since he was able to catch skin cancer faster due to the increased pigmentation (at least that is what the dermatologist told him)

It’s off topic from the original post but it relates as PT141 (Bremelanotide) was developed from the MELANOTAN II peptide hormone.

PT141 CAN be a game changer for men who lack a response from PD5 inhibitors. It’s not Tri-Mix by no means but it works, it has a pretty safe profile in my experience and may just be an alternative for some men. The key difference with PT141 (Bremelanotide ) is it does not work on the vascular system like PD5 inhibitors. It increases sexually desire via the central nervous system.

Here is some study data on PT141 (Bremelanotide)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14999221

Thanks for the insight Ronnie, I am interested in trying it again especially since Ive been working too much to see sunlight. I resemble a vampire lately!

Any one know how one will go with getting a prescription in australia?
I went to a MD today who knew nothing of it. He Did a quick google, saw that someone who was taking it had kidney failure (in which probably had no connection to) and told me to go to a cosmetic place as they might no more

Angel'sDesk

Does anyone have any research on MT2's effect on those with vitiligo?

I know this is an old post, but perhaps someone looking or searching for info will still find this helpful. Clinuvel was approved to do a phase II study of the effects of afamelanotide (MT2) on vitiligo in Singapore, and did a previous, very small, study in the US, where MT2 looks promising as a potential treatment for vitiligo. You can get the study details at Clinuvel's website: www.clinuvel.com, or search their afamelanotide product, Scenesse on facebook, where you can get updates they post.

I've used MT2 very successfully to treat my photodermatosis (polymorphic light eruptions), so it definitely has uses apart from the rather nice side effects.

Tim Marcum

Gentlemen-I am interested in learning more about PT-141, Melanotan II, and liquid Ciallis. Specifically, recommended dosage, and how one can use. Thanks for your help

indydaddy

Greatwhitepeptide.com In my opinion, this companies products should be avoided totally. I spent over 4 months in Intensive Care with after using PT121 2 times. I had a massive heart attack, complete renal failure, complete liver and pancreatic failure. My over 20 doctors gave me no chance that I would survive. PT121 was the only change I had made. There is a reason they hide behind "not for human consumption". It is dangerous! If you have ordered some, throw it away. BTW, I am a physician.

This is good to have as some scathing anecdotal data against these fly-by-night peptide companies. If it's not pharma-grade from a regulated pharmacy, I wouldn't take the risk.

ERO

Does anyone know of a pharmacy that prescribes any of these? I would definitely prefer to get them that way.

I have used Melatonin II and have had good results. I am a Type II on the Fitzpatrick scale and last time I used it I had the best tan of my life - literally - and I am 50. Never been so dark and yet natural looking. Not like a spray tan at all. Had to take small doses after a meal to avoid the nausea and the tan helped protect me from a burn on a Hawaii trip.

Oh, I never had any libido boost with it, though.

copacetic25

Yes, I would also love to know of a pharmaceutical grade Melatonin II. I have had a small spot of skin cancer in the past and would like to possibly try it to increase my protection from the sun.

Angel'sDesk

This is good to have as some scathing anecdotal data against these fly-by-night peptide companies. If it's not pharma-grade from a regulated pharmacy, I wouldn't take the risk.

It's quite possible that this is nothing more than a competitor of the company mentioned.

Otherwise we've got someone claiming as an afterthought to be a physician who just ordered a peptide off the internet (and got the name of the peptide wrong, twice) and took it (when physicians are more likely than non-physicians to avoid injecting themselves with unknown things off the internet), and it made them gravely ill, and what they've chosen to do is to randomly post unsolicited stuff in threads on forums about it. This "physician" also seems to not understand the law with regards to the sales of these peptides, which is that they are all sold for research purposes because they have not gone through FDA testing at all - yet people use them safely all the time - and they are all marked not for human use as a matter of course.

It's a pretty suspicious random post. That being said, of course one should research any companies from which one is considering peptides. But I wouldn't draw any conclusions from this post without doing some more reading. The internet is full of people hired by companies to promote their products, and to disparage the products of other companies. So be careful who you trust.

jabarnes2006

I respect what you're saying indydaddy. I want to know what the risks are with everything I put in my body. Why do you say the PT121 caused your heart attack? Did you take it as it was suggested? Do you take any other peps?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me