How to preserve Trimix while traveling

Buy Lab Tests Online
All,

I can't figure out what search term to use but I remember Nelson mentioning some kind of cooling product he recommends for...... I think the thread was Tri-Mix.....but it was a way to keep the medicine cool. Now if Tri-Mix is not refrigerated then it must have been something else but nevertheless I do take Sermorelin and given these 2g bottles they last me about 4 days so I'll need to keep two or three cool.

In any case I thought it might be a good thread for any other tips that anyone might have that they follow when traveling. I take my Testosterone Cyp (.75 ml) twice per week so taking the bottle is a no-brainer I would assume though Cyp is not to be chilled you don't want to leave it in a 100 degree car I plan to just have that in my bag.

I'll be taking my NO stack materials
(grape seed extract, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, BeetRoot, and Liquid Cia) as well, and those are like the test, room temperature I assume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Just go to Amazon using the link here on EM and then search for Diabetic Travel Kits and you will have your choice of brands.

Don't be cheap with these as it's money well spent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me