B12 vs Lipo c

Buy Lab Tests Online
Looking for some extra energy. Body fat is already low. Would Lipo c be a better option then just b12 ? Anyone try Lipo c and feel it's worth the extra money as opposed to just b12?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Lipo C gave me energy and improved my mood. Just make sure you inject it deep in the glutes since subcutaneous injections can sometimes leave a injection site reaction.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Three times per week. I liked it but to be honest I got tired of injecting more than twice per week (I currently inject a mixture of T plus HCG twice per week).

Fair enough answer I don't mind the extra shots. Just was wondering if Lipo c was worth the extra money over b12 mainly? I just started with a new doctor who has me doing 150 ius of hcg daily in addition to my testosterone every 3.5 days so I'm used to frequent shots. Just looking for the most cost effective and way for even more energy and the doctor mentioned both. So I was wondering if the Lipo c was worth the few extra $ over b12.

I was looking at the Lipo C, or was it the Defy amino acid complex...anyway, I was turned off by the sheer volume of each injection, 1ml seems like a lot. Still considering it though.

Superman

I was looking at the Lipo C, or was it the Defy amino acid complex...anyway, I was turned off by the sheer volume of each injection, 1ml seems like a lot. Still considering it though.

i take the defy lipo-c shots. it does seem like a crazy amount when you inject it. i do it subq and do get lumps from time to time like nelson said above but i feel slightly better taking it than not.

Lipo-C is a generic term for a popular lipotropic injectable nutrient combination. Dr Rand McClain and I actually came up with the term "Lipo-C" back when you could private label compounded injectables which you no longer can. The common formula simply contained MIC (see breakdown below) and B12. We added Carnitine and the full B-Complex (therefore the "C" in Lipo-C). Because I was a pharmacy salesmen at the time, I marketed the formula under the name "Lipo-C" to doctors across the US who prescribe injectable nutrients. Its cool to see it called Lipo-C still by other doctors.

The reason for the occasional pain and injection site reaction is due to the nature of the compound itself. There are many ingredients packed into this formula which increases the concentration, and therefore the amount of ingredient particles per fluid volume. The high concentration, plus the lower Ph required to preserve some of the ingredients such as vitamin B6 causes the irritation. More Benzyl Alcohol is used to make the ingredients soluable at a high concentration, in addition to acting as a needed preservative. The BA plus low Ph can cause a "sting" upon injecting in some people.

To mitigate this, I always recommend using a 5/8" 26g needle so that the Lipo-C is deposited a bit deeper than subq. This can help increase the absorption rate from the site and reduce chance for any lump or bruise to form.

The dosage of 1ml is indeed high. Dr McClain recommends that dosage based on research he reviewed on how much of the ingredients are needed to promote fat loss. Believe it or not, we used to tell people 1-3ml daily! I have found through observation that, although daily use can be beneficial towards fat loss, Lipo-C does not have to be taken daily to improve energy levels and provide other benefits associated with its ingredients. I will paste a fact sheet I put together on the Lipo-c formula. There are variations of this formula. Of course, since compounded medications are not exclusive each pharmacy produces some variation of this formula (under different names including Lipo-C).

This link contains the Lipo-C fact sheet. http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/1-the-next-generation-of-fat-loss-injections

The "b-complex" listed is per the standard formula used at the pharmacy this particular formula is compounded:
Each ml of Vitamin B-Complex contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride 100mg (B1)
Riboflavin 5' phosphate sodium 2mg (B2)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 2mg (B6)
Dexpanthenol 2mg (B5)
Niacinamide 100mg (B3)
Methylcobalamin 400mcg (B12)

Keep in mind there is an additional 1mg of methycobalamin in this Lipo-C formula. Methylcobalamin does NOT need to be taken daily to increase serum levels and increase energy (in those who do experience an energy increase from B12). You can read more about vitamin B12 here: http://www.defymedical.com/services/89-methylcobalamin-vitamin-b-12-injection

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching