30 lbs weight gain on Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

gabearroyo1114

I got on TRT gained weight felt great and then stopped the TRT then gained all the weight back. Now I'm back on TRT trying to figure out to how to get back to how I was. Does anyone have an idea how I can get back to the way I was? I have been doing exactly the same everything nothing has changed. I don't have a TRT protocol, I don't even know what one is. I have tried vegan diet and paleo diet and I always end up dizzy and nauseous. I am really stupid when it comes to diet and exercise so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I actually had my testosterone checked last week and it 184. When I was firsted diagnosed with hypergonadism I was 97 was my testosterone level.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I got on TRT gained weight felt great and then stopped the TRT then gained all the weight back. Now I'm back on TRT trying to figure out to how to get back to how I was. Does anyone have an idea how I can get back to the way I was? I have been doing exactly the same everything nothing has changed. I don't have a TRT protocol, I don't even know what one is. I have tried vegan diet and paleo diet and I always end up dizzy and nauseous. I am really stupid when it comes to diet and exercise so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I actually had my testosterone checked last week and it 184. When I was firsted diagnosed with hypergonadism I was 97 was my testosterone level.

How can you be "back on TRT" and not have a TRT protocol, or know what one is? When were you diagnosed with hypogonadism? What symptoms did you present with? What tests were run, and what were the results, with ranges? Are you under the care of a physician? For the Forum to help you we'll need a lot more information.

gabearroyo1114

How can you be "back on TRT" and not have a TRT protocol, or know what one is? When were you diagnosed with hypogonadism? What symptoms did you present with? What tests were run, and what were the results, with ranges? Are you under the care of a physician? For the Forum to help you we'll need a lot more information.

Ok sorry, Didn't fully understand what was being asked. I started TRT back in 2000. My penis wouldn't work at all, it was an ornament, Just for display. I was always and still am tired, fatigued, fat, I just feel miserable. I was 280lbs and had BP issues and just did nothing to save my life. I was married and my wife told me to go to the doctor and my PMD did a blood test and my testosterone levels was all he checked and realized that my levels were 97 back in 2000. So he perscribed Androgel 1%, I was allergic to that then they switched it to Testim and I was deathly allergic to that I ended up in the hospital with anaphylaxis schock. I was taken of that medication by my former Urologist and put put on 200mg/ 2 weeks and it was working perfect. I moved from Miami, Florida to Orlando, Florida so I started seeing a Urologist in Orlando that wasn't a fan of injections so he switched me from injections to pellets. I get 8 pellets on a butt cheek every 6 months. My most recent blood work show my testosterone levels at 184 and previous level have never, ever gone above 400. So I was frustrated and in constant pain with the procedure of the testopel I said the hell with this and just took myself off the TRT. I just never went back but then things got worse. I went from 190 to 238 in 6 months and developed anxienty and depression. I called the urologist back and he explained that the body wasn't producing any testosterone at all and that I need to supplement it. I made a appoint and got the testopel done again. I have another procedure on next week. I just need help I am always tired, I have also developed anxiety from not eating to overeating and getting off the testosterone. I'm all jacked up. Just looking for some advice maybe a different way to approach this TRT protocol. I want to exercise but I'm just have no mood and I'm constantly screaming, fighting and arguing. My wife calls me Bitchy McGee,lol. Anything you guys can add. I would greatly appreciate it.

gabearroyo1114

UPDATE:

My urologist called me today to give me my official numbers he wants to add a supplement to my testopel for the last month of my testopel period. He's thinking or a gel or a roll on. Does anyone have something that has worked for them that I can ask him so that I can try?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your urologist does not know what he is doing. 8 Testopel pellets last at most 6 weeks and then your T goes back to baseline. Yes, take his offer and get on a gel. Have him prescribe a 2 percent cream (200 mg/ml) cream from a compounding pharmacy like apsmeds.com or empowerrxpharmacy.com or Androgel or other pharma grade gel.

Please read this so that you can have an educated discussion with your doctor:

Testosterone Replacement Treatment Options

gabearroyo1114

Thanks Nelson for the response! I greatly appreciate it! My doctor also told me we can add more testopels I feel like i'm my own doctor. Having to find out what would work and then suggesting it to him so he can make it happen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me