body hair growth

Buy Lab Tests Online
Since being on injections (just over 6 months now) I have had a pretty decent amount of body hair growth (chest, stomach, thicker beard than before, and oddly on my butt). Not that I am complaining. Just always assumed I was not one of those who had a decent amount of body hair, but I guess it was just not growing at its "potential" because of my low T all this time? Or does T injections just amp that production up regardless of what the "genetics" are in me for body hair?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
You answered you own question; if your androgen levels were low for any period of time by bringing them back to youthful levels reactives the receptors and restores male characteristics...it's a good thing:)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have met some guys who are not affected too much by testosterone's stimulating effects on body hair growth. I, on the other hand, became a monkey.

Robbie63

Clint I like you was never a hairy type male. I actually lost body hair prior to trt. Ive been doing trt for 10 months now and just beginning to see hair growth beginning to return. My facial hair growth came back guick to where I needed to shave regularly again. No additional growth just the exelerated the rate at which in grew and returned to normal after just a couple months. I even lost the ends of my eye browls believe it or not, but they are finally just beginning to return. So it encouraging there is still hope.
I had talked to Defy about a possible DHT test added to my blood work.

Any imput?

I have met some guys who are not affected too much by testosterone's stimulating effects on body hair growth. I, on the other hand, became a monkey.

And it's WONDERFUL being a monkey! In the year and half I've been on TRT I've gained three inches in beard length. The Beard is now 19 inches long and quite the attention getter. I'm constantly having to fight off middle aged married women!

D

DeMegaMan619

While not extremely hairy, I now have body hair from neck down where my chest and thighs were fare before

Is there a way to help this process along (like a vitamin or supplement or anything)? As the three piece chicken dinner said I was not totally bare before but very close and now its getting more and more. I just want it to come get a little more so its obvious and not have to be close to see, lol!

Is there a way to help this process along (like a vitamin or supplement or anything)? As the three piece chicken dinner said I was not totally bare before but very close and now its getting more and more. I just want it to come get a little more so its obvious and not have to be close to see, lol!

No vitamins or supplements to help with this that I'm aware of. I would just sit back, be patient, be thankful for the amount you've gained so far and enjoy the ride TRT has put you on. I'm sure you'll be seeing more hair growth in the months to come. It certainly continues to be that way for me!

D

DeMegaMan619

What I find odd is that the extra body hair didn't kick in until about a year or so on TRT.

bruin

Ive always been a moderately hairy guy, I remember a rude comment some woman made once about the hair on my hands, " how gross it was ".

Since trt, my body hair has gotten thicker and fuller. Im definitly in the minority in L.A. where its usually about being smooth, shaved, waxed, plucked. Its who I am, we are as men, being male. I embrace it.

Brian963

I am so glad to see this posting. The first thing I've noticed since beginning my injections is that I've recently had to begin shaving daily. I've been able to skip a day or 2 for years but this has come to an end. I'll embrace this side effect in order to have an improved quality of life.

Ive always been a moderately hairy guy, I remember a rude comment some woman made once about the hair on my hands, " how gross it was ".

Since trt, my body hair has gotten thicker and fuller. Im definitly in the minority in L.A. where its usually about being smooth, shaved, waxed, plucked. Its who I am, we are as men, being male. I embrace it.

GOOD FOR YOU!!! As for that woman, I'm sure you were the perfect gentleman, smiled politely and said nothing. You were probably speechless as I would have been. I do hope that as she walked away you muttered some choice words under your breath with two of those words being "Fu***** Bi***!" Was this by chance in a retail setting? That's usually where this crap happens the most.

bruin

this incident took place in a social setting and in front of a couple of other people, men and women. Now that I think about it and am recalling the episode, strange why no guy spoke up or gal for that matter. Silence, I think there was some slight shock at the comment being so openly rude. I politely smiled and just ignored her the rest of the evening. Oh, I spell it with a " K ".

Robbie63

2 month later. Not much change for myself Clint Lovelace. Just hoping to regain what was lost.

As stated I never was overly hairy but my wife did like to rub her hand over it on my chest. After it thinned it was better to just shave it. She does like that my pecs are returning nicely and so still enjoys the benifits there and I like the compliments and the chest rubs again. She says my stomach has thickened back up, I can't really say but it suffices for her now to rub her hands though so I cant disagree. Legs I can't tell any improvements.

I read somewhere for some they noticed improved regrowth after a year on TRT. I'm not sure if there is any truth there. I did briefly discuss with Dr Saya but only briefly since it was my 1st consultation and alot to discuss. DHT test was brought up to possibly have done. I have a follow-up due so will possibly bring it back up.

12 months 17 day and counting. ..AND I AM ENJOYING THE JOURNEY!!

Pacman

Before I started TRT, I had a slither of hair on my sternum and that was it, and I would need to shave my face only once a week. After one year of TRT my entire torso is covered, I need to shave my face every two days, and half my back is filled with hair (sporadically which is kinda weird). Not too happy about the aesthetic effects, but it's totally worth it!! I'm thinking of doing laser hair removal though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me