Clomid, Fertility, and Restarting TRT after Successful Pregnancy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Grioghar

Nelson, with his ever-present communication and professionalism on the Facebook group finally convinced me to come post here instead of the FB community. So here it is.

I self-engineered a successful pregnancy after 3 years on HRT. I consulted my Endo, but declined a medication change with him, and recently have been able to celebrate that I have successfully ended my infertility, and appear to be 3-4 weeks into my wife's third pregnancy.

That said, how do I get back to my regularly-scheduled TRT? Last Clomid 25mg was last night, and holy aching joints, Batman. I'm expecting the elevated estrogen to be up for a bit, and last thing I want to do is end up with gynecomastia from tapering off the SERM while introducing 200mg of Test Cyp into the environment.

I have piles of Arimidex, so I'm not as worried about it, as much as using it correctly to get back to the normal business of being properly augmented. Can someone point me down the right path?

As an aside, I can speak to how *I* was able to pull this off, but it wasn't without at least a year's worth of research, planning, understanding, and expectation. The transition to hCG and Clomid ultimately was *HARD*, but, I understood it was going to be, planned accordingly, and so far, the ends have justified the means. Now she just needs to give me a boy, and my master plan will be complete.

I'm by no means a MD; just intensely focused on my understanding how this part of our biological function works since my diagnosis last year. After the Test really kicked in and made life better, it's become a bit of a passion of mine.

Thank you for any time on this. The FB group has been immensely helpful, so I'm looking forward to it here.

Grio

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale