TRT without hcg = depressed mood?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRT7

I am on TRT 60mg cypionate 2x week, but still have low libido, when I reduce my HCG dosage my libido is crashed even more and I get depressed, what I should try to use? DHEA? Pregnenolone?

DHEA-S - 11 (norms: 3-15)
My FT4 - 14 (norms: 11.5 -22.7)
Testosterone - 900ng/dl
E2 - 22
SHBG 20 (norms: 18 -48)
Morning cortisol - 400 ( norms: 120 - 600)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Your numbers look ok. Maybe a higher E2 might help with libido. What is your free testosterone levels? Are you using an AI? HCG for me had no real effects on libido but everyone is different. It might be a good idea to check DHT levels as well. Why did you reduce HCG (and what is your current and old dosage)? If that had a detrimental effect on how you feel i would consider going back to the higher dosage.
DHEA might help increase estradiol and that might have a positive effect on libido. Depending on you free testosterone levels maybe a increase in testosterone dosage might help as well.
I like Pregnenolone in my protocol. Hard to explain but it makes me feel good.

CSI007

Why did you reduce the HCG? Your T and E2 look really good but maybe you respond better to the upper end of normal with E2?

You might want to try shots EOD or every day. When I went from twice a week to EOD I felt much better.

TRT7

Thanks for reply, my DHT at top of the norms 950 (250 - 1000), my free T 0.885 nmol/L, so it's pretty good. I decrease HCG to 0 because want to see maybe I get some inprovement in libido but actualy it get worsen and I get mild depression.

CSI007

How long has it been since you stopped HCG? If it's been only a few days then you might as well give it more time (like a month or more) But you have effectively lowered your E2 even more since you will now begin to shutdown what little T your body was still making with the HCG. With a value of 22 you may then begin to experience issues of being on the low side of E2.

I am on TRT 60mg cypionate 2x week, but still have low libido, when I reduce my HCG dosage my libido is crashed even more and I get depressed, what I should try to use? DHEA? Pregnenolone?

Testosterone - 900ng/dl
E2 - 22

Thanks for reply, my DHT at top of the norms 950 (250 - 1000), my free T 0.885 nmol/L, so it's pretty good. I decrease HCG to 0 because want to see maybe I get some inprovement in libido but actualy it get worsen and I get mild depression.

Hi TRT7 this seems so obvious to me. Why don't you just start taking HCG again. You tested it and your libido got worse time to go back on and maybe even up your dose.
I take 300iu EOD or 900/wk and love it.

HCG (Half life 2 days) - Steady state in 10 days. I think it would take 10 days for all HCG effect to no longer be felt.

Vince

Super Moderator

Testosterone - 900ng/dl
E2 - 22
Are you using an AI?

HealthMan

I would resume HCG and add small dosage DHEA and Pregnenolone and see how you feel. I use 10mg DHEA and 10mg Pregnenolone daily from Pure encapsulations and that works very well for me.

Vitamin_C

Testosterone won't help mood if other areas of health are not functioning properly, the main area would be gut/digestion health. If that is poor, doesn't matter how good your testosterone levels are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me