Free Test & Estradiol Questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

modawg2k

On TRT for over 2 months and just received my first Free Test and Estradiol. I assumed my Estradiol would be high based off how crappy I started to feel about 1.5 months into treatment. A few questions:

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS/MS – 649 (250 - 1100 ng/dL)
Testosterone, Free - 103.5 (35 - 155 pg/mL)
Estradiol - 53 H (7-50 pg/mL)

1) How do I evaluate my Free T? The forum states 2% but not sure how to figure that out with my labs.
2) For estradiol, I don't see anything about this lab being the sensitive, so did I get the wrong one?
3) What are ways to decrease Estradiol without having to take an AI?
4) If an AI is called for, what would be a good starting dose of anastrazole?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your free T is in a good range, nothing to be concerned with. I wouldn't start an AI without the right estradiol test, you had the wrong one. Sensitive E LC/MS/MS test

Vince

Super Moderator
I always get labs done on my trough day. Remember estradiol follows T, so on days your T is higher your E2 will be higher.

On TRT for over 2 months and just received my first Free Test and Estradiol. I assumed my Estradiol would be high based off how crappy I started to feel about 1.5 months into treatment. A few questions:

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS/MS – 649 (250 - 1100 ng/dL)
Testosterone, Free - 103.5 (35 - 155 pg/mL)
Estradiol - 53 H (7-50 pg/mL)

1) How do I evaluate my Free T? The forum states 2% but not sure how to figure that out with my labs.
2) For estradiol, I don't see anything about this lab being the sensitive, so did I get the wrong one?
3) What are ways to decrease Estradiol without having to take an AI?
4) If an AI is called for, what would be a good starting dose of anastrazole?

1) Testosterone, Free - 103.5 (35 - 155 pg/mL) is 10.35 ng/dL
2% of TT649 is 12.98ng/dL

2) probably so

3) First and foremost lose the belly fat then take zinc, Mag, grapeseed, eat cruciferous veggies every day raw or steamed don't over cook, no plastic bottles, no tupperware in the microwave, Research how to avoid BPA's and Xenoestrogens.

4) .125 EOD

hth

Last edited:

modawg2k

1) Testosterone, Free - 103.5 (35 - 155 pg/mL) is 10.35 ng/dL
2% of TT649 is 12.98ng/dL

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 103.5pg convert to 0.1035 ng? So I can't use that 2% marker unless I missing something here.
Also, for #4) 0.125 EOD, so are you cutting a 1mg tab into 1/8ths to get that small of a dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me