How many of you are using compounded testosterone cream/gel?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Hopeful

I've been researching TRT for the past couple weeks (since my T is low), and I'm leaning towards a compounded T cream solution instead of intramuscular shots. I don't want to get into a debate of intramuscular shots vs cream. Instead I would like to know how your experiences with a compounded cream/gel have gone.

Has it worked for you?
Are you experiencing side-effects from the cream/gel?
What levels of Total/Free were you at before you started?
What levels of Total/Free are you at now?
Are you doing subcutaneous injections of HCG and taking an AI?

Thank you for sharing!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HarryCat

In terms of raising T levels, I got just as high on compounded cream as I did using injections. 800-900 range. Maybe that isn't high enough for some, but I found going higher didn't offer any benefit. I tried with and without HCG and with and without an AI. Just like with injections nothing made a difference in how I feel. I'm considering going back to cream because of needle fatigue.

Hopeful

You are only interested in responses from those using compounded topicals? Not focusing on commercial brands?

I welcome replies about commercial brands. Although I think their concentration levels are not as high as compounded cream and they cost more. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

CoastWatcher

I welcome replies about commercial brands. Although I think their concentration levels are not as high as compounded cream and they cost more. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
You are correct about compounded topicals. They can be prepared as you and your doctor indicate.

OMI100

Yeppers... I use compounded cream.
I have a number of post elsewhere on my experience.
Long story short....
I use EmpowerRX and they ship al over US.
I get 20%/gram (30 gram dispenser) for $65.00 shipped (with DR prescription)
I use 1/2 gram/day (or about a 1/4 teaspoon).
Good for 2 months.
Like HarryCat I also get great results.
I apply daily in the A.M. under my arm (just shy of where you start to apply deodorant).
Change to the other arm the next day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching