Help with Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kevin

I am taking Anastrozole/Dim .5mg/200mg capsule 2x week ......also taking test cyp 200mg a week.

1. Wanted to know what the Dim is?

2. Also wanted to know when was the best time to take the Anastrozole capsule and why ?
Someone told me to take 1 dose the day after my test inj and the other dose in another 2 or 3 days.....?
Does it really make a difference ?

Thanks.....for any input someone can give me....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Kevin

Before I can help you, can you answer these questions?:

1- Did your doctor measure estradiol at baseline after a few weeks of starting testosterone?

2- If yes, did he use the ultrasensitive test?

3- If yes, what was your estradiol without anastrozole/DIM?

Most guys do not need to take anastrozole with 100-200 mg per week of testosterone since they are normal aromatase metabolizers. So, treating someone with anastrozole without first knowing how high their estradiol gets with testosterone alone is not smart. You can read why here:
Thread: Role of Estradiol in Men and Its Management
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is an over the counter supplement derived from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli that may have anti-aromatase activity. I have no idea why anyone would want to use this supplement when anastrozole does the job well. http://examine.com/supplements/Diindolylmethane/

Last edited:

Kevin

Hi Nelson
I am being treated thru Defy Medical....before that I was taking testosterone cream
My estradiol level (before my cyp injections started 9 weeks ago) was 29.7.....don't know if Labcorp used an ultrasensitive test.
I just got a reminder from Defy Medical today that I need follow up labs done.
So should I ask them for a ultrasensitive test for the estradiol ?
It would be great if I didn't have to take the estradiol/Dim.....I know that normal lab levels are 7.6 - 42.6....so if I am on the low side .... maybe I could stop taking it.
BTW....it was great that I had read your book....and I told Defy Medical that.....and so now I get discounts on all meds and services because they said I came to them because of you....Thanks Nelson

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Like Nelson stated; unless you had elevated E2 before you started your injection protocol and are not over weight, there is no need to take an AI immediately starting an injection protocol.

Wait six weeks till test serum levels stabilize and get E2 tested using the "Sensitive" lab designed for men. This is more accurate than the standard default E2 lab that more designed for women.

It looks like you has normal E2 levels starting out so it will be interesting to see where you are when you get new next blood work done.

Keep up posted here in this thread on the results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me