Clomid or Testosterone - Please Advise

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
CW is giving you GREAT advise!! Truthfully, his suggestion to read through the forum is actually priceless!! I'm telling you, if you spent a solid week just investing 2 hours at a time on the different forums of TRT, thyroid & adrenals, blood work, etc., your insight to all of this would improve beyond belief! Heck, you might find it quite intriguing and want to delve deeper into it, and/or you might discover there is knowledge to be gained when/if you have a physician that is not providing you the best care.

CoastWatcher

CW is giving you GREAT advise!! Truthfully, his suggestion to read through the forum is actually priceless!! I'm telling you, if you spent a solid week just investing 2 hours at a time on the different forums of TRT, thyroid & adrenals, blood work, etc., your insight to all of this would improve beyond belief! Heck, you might find it quite intriguing and want to delve deeper into it, and/or you might discover there is knowledge to be gained when/if you have a physician that is not providing you the best care.

Most of us started learning about male health when we were faced with serious challenges. Excelmale puts a lot of material right in front of you. Take the time and become informed so as to be on top of the challenges you face.

CoastWatcher

Is it common for someone with low t to feel perfectly normal at times and them horrible an hour later?

That is a very, open-ended question. Men with hypogonadism do, indeed, feel "better" some days and "worse" on others. It can vary throughout the day depending on so many things. What you describe isn't at all uncommon.

CoastWatcher

Do do you have any references for this?
A reference to what, that hypogonadal men sometimes feel better and sometimes feel worse? That those changes can be sudden and transitory? Read the posts here on EM - you will see that those of us battling low testosterone rarely feel "great," and frequently notice changes from hour to hour and day to day.

That's not surprising, is it? The body is a remarkable system that, in the face of androgen deficiency still strives to function at the level it was designed for. Compensatory actions take place at the cellular level - actions that can't be sustained absent proper normal support, but enough to lift a person up every so often.

Vince

Super Moderator
Interesting thread, 33 and low testosterone. Read, learn maybe meditation. I read 5 books on TRT, before I started TRT. You are so young to start TRT. Are their other options?

How is your lifestyle, getting any kind of exercise or have some hobbies or things to keep you busy? I experienced constant high anxiety like yours many years ago, especially anything health related, and one thing I learned was if you keep thinking how horrible you're going to feel or how bad things are, you're gonna feel crappy guaranteed. This is where having some diversions and adding healthy lifestyle things, can be a great non drug way to start getting a handle on the anxiety. Also it takes some work, but trying to focus on positive things can help a lot. It sucks having that anxiety added to health concerns, but making some lifestyle changes and positive thinking helps many.

Interesting thread, 33 and low testosterone. Read, learn maybe meditation. I read 5 books on TRT, before I started TRT. You are so young to start TRT. Are their other options?

i did have one injection im having second thoughts about getting another one and was thinking about doing a Hpta restart instead. What do you think? I think most of my symptoms are just from the benzo wd!!!

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm not sure if this is just benzo wd or actually low ???? I never had a baseline test done before all this happened! I just dont want to get mixed up in somthing if I don't have to!
Injecting testosterone only once, is not the same as getting dialed in. You need adjustment time, your body will feel different because your hormones will be adjusting to the new levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me