Search results for query: Datbtrue

  1. Deleted member 43589

    TB-500 Dosage Recommendations

    ...known as tetra substituted GRF(1-29) because the GRF 1-29 amino acid sequence has been modified at the 2nd, 8th, 15th & 27th amino acids. DatBTrue came along later on and coined the name modified GRF (1-29). When we 1st started getting peptides from the Chinese back in 2005, all of it was...
  2. T

    Ipamorelin only did the trick for me

    Sounds like it could be an interesting movie along the lines of 'The Big Short' or a documentary I saw about, Nicholas Sand, the chemist who produced batches of high grade LSD dubbed 'Orange Sunshine' back in the late 60's, IIRC.
  3. BadassBlues

    Ipamorelin sermorelin

    I really miss Dat and that forum. Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable, he is a great guy…a true gentleman.
  4. T

    Ipamorelin sermorelin

    IIRC @BigTex was an OG with DatBTrue. Very insightful info he provides. Thanks BigTex! https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/sports/doping-thomas-mann-peptides.html https://www.anasci.org/threads/interesting-about-datbtrue.42734/ You are never truly anonymous on the internet but I hate these...
  5. Deleted member 43589

    Ipamorelin only did the trick for me

    Exactly it was a slap on the wrist. Tax evasion and mail fraud were the most serious charges. Those of you that knew of the peptide guru DatBTrue probably don't realize that he was making and selling peptides world wide under the name of Thomas Mann. WADA's international police force as well...
  6. molonlabedoc

    Oral GH Booster MK-677 (ibutamoren) Side Effects and Benefits

    Had to reply, because of Dat. I do miss that forum.
  7. Deleted member 43589

    Oral GH Booster MK-677 (ibutamoren) Side Effects and Benefits

    ...using modified GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2. But anyway you figure it, peptides are much less expensive. This idea that GH bleed is bad came from DatBTrue and has been shuffled around the internet for years. hGH doesn't cause GH bleed, it elevated blood GH levels, MK-677 stimulates a greater total...
  8. Deleted member 43589

    Tested my son for testosterone

    ...in some cases helped them obtain the equipment needed In fact, most of these peptides became popular because work me and a few other like DatBTrue and Dr. Crisler did. The term modified GFR (1-29) wass coined by DAT. Not by scientists. We reported all of our findings to him and he...
  9. G

    Oxandrolone and Nandrolone (common availability)

    Man, again, amazingly thorough and informative reply. Everyone here at excel is very lucky to have u as a member. Ur the perfect balance of having knowledge and experience about pretty much any hormone related compound u can think of, clearly being open minded, and encouraging guys to not make...
  10. Deleted member 43589

    Oxandrolone and Nandrolone (common availability)

    ...I didn't have a doctor, I had to be my own. I have been playing around with the use of peptides since 2007 when Doc Crisler, Bobaslaw and DatBTrue got involved. Use every rhGH you can imagine since the monkey crap was being sold. Also used kits of IGF-1, Lr3 and DES, MGF. Top that off...
  11. Deleted member 43589

    New member - 66 yo

    ...anabolic steroids use. Most with no doctor supervision. I have experimented with most all of the peptides available since 2007 back when DATbTrue started and SWALE was involved in some of the research. In the last 10 years I have gone from being a competitor to being much more concerned...
  12. D

    Ipamorelin/cjc1295 and fluids in the AM

    i inject GH peptides upon awakening and always follow with water and also a cup of coffee. my recall from the DatBTrue board is that black coffee (and certainly not water) would not blunt the GH pulse from the injection. further, i occasionally will attempt to get a morning aerobics session in...
  13. D

    IGF-1 lower after Ipamorelin cycle. Suppressive?

    I see some familiar handles from the DatBTrue forum. I acquired most all of my understanding from that forum. However, I am not a student of the details. I am getting ready to run a cycle. It has been awhile. I need to lean off some COVID bodyfat. GH peptides are a great vehicle to that...
  14. D

    CJC 1295 w/Dac and Ipamorelin dosing?

    long time lurker here. was just thinking how i miss the long gone datbtrue forum. i suspect many here were frequent posters on dat's board. grateful for excelmale too. beyond the forum, i have participated in some of the professional webinars Nelson and peers have provided on peptides and...
  15. G

    Ipamorelin End of week Three

    ...GH bleed and the unnatural (some say feminine) nature of having something in the body constantly which is naturally pulsed. (The writings of DatBTrue and others spell out the issues.) This is some of the same issue as MK677. I got excessive lethargy from accidentally ordering cjc. I have...
  16. R

    Can not sleep on sermorelin help!

    Datbtrue showed us that we should not inject unless we hadn't eaten for 3 hrs and after injection not to eat for a min of 30 minutes... preferably 1 hr. Otherwise you waste the effect of the GHRH. Before bed is best if only doing one shot daily. There is lots of semorelin or other GHRH out there...
  17. R

    Sermorelin timing?

    Also remember with sermorelin you shouldn't eat for 3 hrs before you take it and for at least an hour afterwards... food robs your system of the benefits of semorlin. Datbtrue talked at length about this.
  18. P

    Began an experiment with Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac

    this is very true and exactly where i learnt the majority of my knowledge from, but you are incorrect to a degree as yes Dat trialled the method and coined the phrase 'Boom Dosing' Dats trial was first carried out with the 1st and 2nd generation of GHRP but the cortisol/prolactin sides at the...
  19. C

    Began an experiment with Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 w/o dac

    "boom dosing" was a term coined by Datbtrue, the guy that really made peptides popular and took the time to write extensively on them, "boom dosing" was only an experiment and was never intended to be something you would do on a regular basis.
  20. R

    Hypopituitary, testosterone and estradiol.

    ...Now I'm on every hormone possible and it's been quite an education to get it working right. I've been hanging out at Phils yahoo site and Datbtrue and others like Meso, & allthingsmale after Phil had set it up. My TRT protocol is 75mg Test-Cyp E3D using arimidex to keep my E2 in check and I...

Members online

Beyond Testosterone Podcast

Back
Top