You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
-
-
S
A lot of "what if's" right? Story of life.
Age 45 - 169
Age 46 - 139
Currently 48. Almost 49.
Endocrinologist didn't like the drop...
-
S
Obviously with low shbg you should give it a go at 10mg per day, if necessary go even lower.
Aging tends to impact the tendency for...
-
S
Thank you for the response and question. I was referred to a Hematologist back in 2020. Here is the labs he requested. I don't know...
-
S
I'm very sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with Addison's. I didn't even know I had a title to my condition? Literally, found that...
-
S
Adrenal insufficiency due to the fact that somehow my body is able to balance sodium and potassium and everything else according to my...
-
S
I was thinking of a few things the last 24 hours. Trying to narrow things down. If anyone has any information to answer these questions...
-
S
I've always had stronger reactions to smaller doses of drugs than would be expected. I've also generally had Hematocrit and Hemoglobin...
-
S
As always I appreciate everyone's posts. I will respond to them as soon as I can. Taking in a lot of info and trying to digest it all. I...
-
S
I agree with you. It's mind boggling these daily injections of Test were causing tremendous spikes in RBC etc. I was hoping for a lab...
-
S
I appreciate the follow up. May I ask what are your Testosterone numbers that you feel "decent" at? Also, in regards to this protocol...
-
S
If anyone would like to try and figure out Free Testosterone level... feel free. I only have certain labs that have all the information...
-
S
Thank you madman for the post. I will go over my labs and try to post what you're looking for. I don't have the gold standard for lab...
-
Loading…
-
Loading…