Your penis and Estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Oh ok gotcha, thanks for the clarification. Ya I think one of the reasons ai’s get a bad rap is because people don’t realize how strong they can be. 0.25mg of anastrozole EOD brought my E2 down to 9, from around 70. I did lower my dose a little at that time, so my E2 would of been a little higher most likely if I stayed on the same doses that I was on while my E2 was 70. Either way, i think more people would have success with ai’s if they would use smaller doses than what we’re used to seeing. That’s just my opinion though.

You're right, these AI's are really potent. I tried reducing my E2 with supplements prior to using an AI and I could only shave 3-5 points at most. Going from the 50's to the teens had me rolling right past my sweet spot. My T dosage was upped last week to get my FT up, but now the doc reduced my AI to 0.125 twice per week. I'm wondering now if I should lay off it for a few weeks just so my E2 levels can come back up some.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

You're right, these AI's are really potent. I tried reducing my E2 with supplements prior to using an AI and I could only shave 3-5 points at most. Going from the 50's to the teens had me rolling right past my sweet spot. My T dosage was upped last week to get my FT up, but now the doc reduced my AI to 0.125 twice per week. I'm wondering now if I should lay off it for a few weeks just so my E2 levels can come back up some.

Ya I personally would stop it for a week or two to let your E2 come up a bit. What is your SHBG level at?

Gman86

It's at 21.

With your SHBG being on the low side, I would actually just keep taking the AI at 0.125mg twice per week. Your E2 probably doesn’t need to come up that much, and that’s such a low dose of ai. If your SHBG was higher, I would say lay off for a bit and let it rise, but with your SHBG level, I personally would just continue taking the ai, especially considering your doctor just upped your T dosage

masfield

went in for labs yesterday and for the first time hope to get results of the *sensitive* variety for the e2 test. what would be the ideal number for increased penile sensitivity? I have a terrible time being able to come during intercourse or bj and, in fact, have only done it two or three times during the past year and I have had a good bit of (frustrating) sex. thanks!

went in for labs yesterday and for the first time hope to get results of the *sensitive* variety for the e2 test. what would be the ideal number for increased penile sensitivity? I have a terrible time being able to come during intercourse or bj and, in fact, have only done it two or three times during the past year and I have had a good bit of (frustrating) sex. thanks!
You should make your own thread to discuss your particular situation with your lab results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me