What Would a Daily Protocol Look Like For Me?

Buy Lab Tests Online
As you probably know, you need to stay on your protocol for at least 6 week or more to get steady T levels. It wouldn't be bad to wait even longer to do labs, just to make sure your levels are right.
I could not agree more with sticking to one protocol for at least 40 days since that is what it takes to reach steadystate.
EXCEPT when you have severe negative reactions to a new protocol. Common sense should kick in sooner or later.

hot flashes/face being flush and ears and face being hot
this doesn't sound safe to me only you know how much you can stand I wish you luck.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey since I just started this 3 days ago at 16mg I probably need to at least see where I'm at with bloods before I start changing dosing again don't you think? These hot flashes/face being flush and ears and face being hot might just be my body getting used to it or it could be anxiety. I was just seeing if anyone else experienced it. I don't want to change dosing when I haven't even been on this regimen for at least a couple of weeks.
When I went to a daily protocol in 2015 I experienced a period where I experienced bouts of sweating - both during the day and occasionally at night. My doctor had warned me, and Dr. Saya confirmed here in another post, that there might well be a period where my system was adjusting to the change and that it might well include sweating, and hot flashes.

I'm not at all sure I had a true "hot flash," but I certainly experienced sweating and a feeling of uneasiness with the change. Frankly, in the first little while I felt slightly hypogonadal again - which I had been told might occur. Knowing it might happen, I wasn't too worried when it did present. Two weeks in I began feeling stronger and stronger. I've never looked back.

Storm

I could not agree more with sticking to one protocol for at least 40 days since that is what it takes to reach steadystate.
EXCEPT when you have severe negative reactions to a new protocol. Common sense should kick in sooner or later.

this doesn't sound safe to me only you know how much you can stand I wish you luck.
Hey I think that it could either A)just be my anxiety B) my slightly blocked nasal passage on my right nostril that causes mild obstructive sleep apnea that I'm currently trying to get with a sleep doc about. C) Taking a new multi-vitamin (one a day 50+ (I'm not 50 but I chose this one because it has iodine in it that I don't get from regular table salt). D) The new protocol. There are too many variables and they are only happening a couple times a day. I drink some water, turn on a fan and then it goes away. It might too just be a slight panic attack. I appreciate your concern though.

When I went to a daily protocol in 2015 I experienced a period where I experienced bouts of sweating - both during the day and occasionally at night. My doctor had warned me, and Dr. Saya confirmed here in another post, that there might well be a period where my system was adjusting to the change and that it might well include sweating, and hot flashes.

I'm not at all sure I had a true "hot flash," but I certainly experienced sweating and a feeling of uneasiness with the change. Frankly, in the first little while I felt slightly hypogonadal again - which I had been told might occur. Knowing it might happen, I wasn't too worried when it did present. Two weeks in I began feeling stronger and stronger. I've never looked back.

Thanks for your reply! It's great to hear that someone had a least some negative sides as well. Again, this could just be from my anxiety or a multitude of different things all at once. I will keep you guys updated and hopefully the same goes for me in the respect that I keep getting better as the weeks progress and never look back! I know I'm a bit of a different situation from you and other guys in the sense that I am taking hcg 100iu daily whereas most of you take 400-500iu every 3.5 days or 2x a week. Do you think daily hcg is a bad idea? I remember Dr. Crisler's article saying the best protocol ever has been daily hcg with small doses combined with T-Gel (I'm assuming T injections would be even better though). At the end of the week I'm going to end up getting a similar dose as you guys (700iu) but how do you feel or anyone else feel about daily hcg with my daily test cyp protocol?

Thanks again for all of your help everyone!

CoastWatcher

Hey I think that it could either A)just be my anxiety B) my slightly blocked nasal passage on my right nostril that causes mild obstructive sleep apnea that I'm currently trying to get with a sleep doc about. C) Taking a new multi-vitamin (one a day 50+ (I'm not 50 but I chose this one because it has iodine in it that I don't get from regular table salt). D) The new protocol. There are too many variables and they are only happening a couple times a day. I drink some water, turn on a fan and then it goes away. It might too just be a slight panic attack. I appreciate your concern though.

Thanks for your reply! It's great to hear that someone had a least some negative sides as well. Again, this could just be from my anxiety or a multitude of different things all at once. I will keep you guys updated and hopefully the same goes for me in the respect that I keep getting better as the weeks progress and never look back! I know I'm a bit of a different situation from you and other guys in the sense that I am taking hcg 100iu daily whereas most of you take 400-500iu every 3.5 days or 2x a week. Do you think daily hcg is a bad idea? I remember Dr. Crisler's article saying the best protocol ever has been daily hcg with small doses combined with T-Gel (I'm assuming T injections would be even better though). At the end of the week I'm going to end up getting a similar dose as you guys (700iu) but how do you feel or anyone else feel about daily hcg with my daily test cyp protocol?

Thanks again for all of your help everyone!

I am one of those patients who has never, not once experienced a single, subjective positive with HCG. I feel spectacularly good, my protocol is a success, but I have gone through periods where I abandoned HCG and didn't miss a step. I take it because I "should." Let us know your results.

Storm

I am one of those patients who has never, not once experienced a single, subjective positive with HCG. I feel spectacularly good, my protocol is a success, but I have gone through periods where I abandoned HCG and didn't miss a step. I take it because I "should." Let us know your results.
Interesting. I'm not sure if it is positive or not for me since it is all I have known while on TRT on and off for the last couple of years. I have to use it to help with fertility since I'm only 29 and want to have kids one day or else I probably wouldn't use it at all I'm assuming.

Storm

I don't have a study about damage caused by IM injections. Just seems plausible that repeatedly jabbing a muscle and forcing an oil into the muscle tissue could irritate the muscle. I also have no idea about absorption rates. All I know is T is absorbed into the bloodstream using either method. So it comes down to personal preference.
Hey so now I'm curious about sub q injections. I actually did my hcg and test cyp both in my mid section today. The test I do with a 29 1/2 needle and the hcg is a 31 gauge 5/16 i believe. Anyways, I was watching Dr. Crisler's video where he injects his T into his belly fat as well and uses something crazy like a 25 gauge 1/2 needle. He also just sticks it right in and doesn't squeeze any fat to inject it into like the other hcg sub q videos I watched. How have you been doing it sub q? Do you grab a piece of fat and then keep holding that fat and then inject in and then once you're done injecting you let go of the fat tissue? That's how I usually do it, but his video is much different. Should i do HCG by grabbing the belly fat and then for test cyp just inject it straight in without grabbing any fat? Also, Crisler said with a sub q injection there is no need to aspirate? I always aspirate. Should I not when injecting into fat? It seems like I would be prone to hitting a vein or something eventually?

Sorry for the long response.. just really curious now how others are administering their hcg and t via sub q method. Thanks

Nashtide

Hey so now I'm curious about sub q injections. I actually did my hcg and test cyp both in my mid section today. The test I do with a 29 1/2 needle and the hcg is a 31 gauge 5/16 i believe. Anyways, I was watching Dr. Crisler's video where he injects his T into his belly fat as well and uses something crazy like a 25 gauge 1/2 needle. He also just sticks it right in and doesn't squeeze any fat to inject it into like the other hcg sub q videos I watched. How have you been doing it sub q? Do you grab a piece of fat and then keep holding that fat and then inject in and then once you're done injecting you let go of the fat tissue? That's how I usually do it, but his video is much different. Should i do HCG by grabbing the belly fat and then for test cyp just inject it straight in without grabbing any fat? Also, Crisler said with a sub q injection there is no need to aspirate? I always aspirate. Should I not when injecting into fat? It seems like I would be prone to hitting a vein or something eventually?

Sorry for the long response.. just really curious now how others are administering their hcg and t via sub q method. Thanks
I like to pinch and I never aspirate. I use the fat around my hip and butt area. The stomach never appealed to me.

Storm

I like to pinch and I never aspirate. I use the fat around my hip and butt area. The stomach never appealed to me.
Why did it never appeal to you just wondering? I love it in the stomach haha. I use it by my waistline too. So I don't need to worry about aspirating at all? I didn't aspirate today :p

Nashtide

Why did it never appeal to you just wondering? I love it in the stomach haha. I use it by my waistline too. So I don't need to worry about aspirating at all? I didn't aspirate today :p
I tried the stomach early on and it hurt a little. I don't feel it at all when I use the upper thigh, hip or buttock areas. It's that simple. No need to aspirate when doing subq.

Storm

I tried the stomach early on and it hurt a little. I don't feel it at all when I use the upper thigh, hip or buttock areas. It's that simple. No need to aspirate when doing subq.
I was just worried it was because it didn't absorb as well or something :p. I'm glad to hear it is just because you didn't personally like the spot. I have just been going about 2 inches from my belly button for the test shot and then further away on the same side for hcg. :)

Nashtide

I was just worried it was because it didn't absorb as well or something :p. I'm glad to hear it is just because you didn't personally like the spot. I have just been going about 2 inches from my belly button for the test shot and then further away on the same side for hcg. :)
You are over thinking this whole process. Subq is a tried and true way to absorb meds. Just ask the tens of millions of diabetics that have been using this method for years. None of these folks aspirate. As a matter of fact, most use pens which cannot aspirate even if they wanted to. Now, is there different absorption rates depending on injection site? I'm sure there is, but absorption rates vary from person to person. None of this matters. Whether you use subq or IM, you will absorb the T into your bloodstream.

CoastWatcher

You are over thinking this whole process. Subq is a tried and true way to absorb meds. Just ask the tens of millions of diabetics that have been using this method for years. None of these folks aspirate. As a matter of fact, most use pens which cannot aspirate even if they wanted to. Now, is there different absorption rates depending on injection site? I'm sure there is, but absorption rates vary from person to person. None of this matters. Whether you use subq or IM, you will absorb the T into your bloodstream.
Thank you, Nashtide, for this common-sense observation. As my friend Vince Carter states, stick the needle in, push the plunger.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching