Suicide Inhibitor like Aromasin/Exemestane

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I smash Aromasin into a powder and wet the tip of a toothpick and consume whatever sticks, if I want to increase the dosage I flatten the tip to make the surface area larger. Perfect for over-responders, you could even use a flattened Q-tip.
An alternative method I use for things like this is to cut the powder with cornstarch. For example, to dilute something by almost 100-fold add a powdered pill to two tablespoons of cornstarch and mix very well. Each 1/16 teaspoon is now about 1/96 of the original pill. You can buy measuring-spoon sets that range from 1/4 teaspoon down to 1/64 teaspoon.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So what happened with Vince's experiment with Aromasin? Did it reduce his E2 better than Anastrozole?

OK update. The short story is that I did not find a difference, for me, in using 12.5mg daily or using 12.5mg EOD, so I returned to EOD. I finally got my E to a point that is working for me, works better than Anastrozole, for me.
My body acne cleared up almost 100%, orgams are remarkably improved and more intense, some penile sensitivity returned. Overnite hot in bed has subsided.
Exemestane is working better, for me. Though I over convert and then subsequently can tolerate almost no Estrogen, it's a very tough spot to be in.

That was all achieved on 16mg/D Cyp, 250iu HCG once per week, no DHEA/No Preg.
The only issues that still linger for me are some erection quality issues, maintaining, etc

My E has always, for me, been high when I get that in bed hot/overly warm, not quite sweats period in my sleep cycle. Hot at a certain point in the night and then just the opposite, cold a few hours later.

I run my home heat @ 60 degrees, sleep almost nude, and with a lite blanket, no other reason to experience that hot feeling, then alternately be rather cold a few hours later.

All of which is rather benign in and of itself but for me its a significant disturbance to my sleep which makes it a real problem.

jhperez81

OK update. The short story is that I did not find a difference, for me, in using 12.5mg daily or using 12.5mg EOD, so I returned to EOD. I finally got my E to a point that is working for me, works better than Anastrozole, for me.
My body acne cleared up almost 100%, orgams are remarkably improved and more intense, some penile sensitivity returned. Overnite hot in bed has subsided.
Exemestane is working better, for me. Though I over convert and then subsequently can tolerate almost no Estrogen, it's a very tough spot to be in.

That was all achieved on 16mg/D Cyp, 250iu HCG once per week, no DHEA/No Preg.
The only issues that still linger for me are some erection quality issues, maintaining, etc

Thanks buddy. Might try it since anastrozole makes me kinda depressed and doesn’t lower my E2 at .25mg every 3.5 days and I don’t want to go any higher.

Appassionato

My E has always, for me, been high when I get that in bed hot/overly warm, not quite sweats period in my sleep cycle. Hot at a certain point in the night and then just the opposite, cold a few hours later.

That's exactly what happens to me, along with being tired throughout the whole day.
Exemestane was taking care of both issues, but it was making me edgy and, most of all, it had worsened my insomnia, making it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
I read studies saying it raises cortisol up to 30%, so for people like me having constant elevated cortisol that could be an issue.

Gman86

That's exactly what happens to me, along with being tired throughout the whole day.
Exemestane was taking care of both issues, but it was making me edgy and, most of all, it had worsened my insomnia, making it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
I read studies saying it raises cortisol up to 30%, so for people like me having constant elevated cortisol that could be an issue.

You read studies saying that exemestane can raise cortisol? I usually run low on cortisol, so that could potentially be a good thing for some guys.

Appassionato

You read studies saying that exemestane can raise cortisol? I usually run low on cortisol, so that could potentially be a good thing for some guys.

That's one of the biggest study on exemestane, that took in account several hormones reaction with the administration of it:

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

The interesting thing is that the drug has a different behaviour at a 25mg daily administration compared with the 50mg. In any case, you don't want to use any of these doses, unless you want to make your E2 undetectable:

Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations.

Other studies showed no difference in cortisol after the administration, so there's definitely something tricky going on with the different doses.

Gman86

That's one of the biggest study on exemestane, that took in account several hormones reaction with the administration of it:

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

The interesting thing is that the drug has a different behaviour at a 25mg daily administration compared with the 50mg. In any case, you don't want to use any of these doses, unless you want to make your E2 undetectable:

Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations.

Other studies showed no difference in cortisol after the administration, so there's definitely something tricky going on with the different doses.

Interesting. I usually don’t give much thought to results of studies that aren’t replicated over and over again. Usually if studies, in regards to the same topic, come back with different results, I chalk it up to flawed studies. The problem is, unless you go into depth on each study, it’s hard to tell which one was flawed. The more studies I research, the more I feel that the majority of studies are flawed, to a certain degree. But that’s a whole other topic.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me