Please verify I'm about to do this right

Buy Lab Tests Online

stevep

I've finally broke down and ordered Ceebis - 20mg from ADC. They shipped a few days ago so I figure I'll have them in a couple weeks (or so). I plan to dilute them and start taking 2.5mg and work my way up to 5mg daily. I can take Sildenafil without issues so it may not take long to increase the dose to 5mg; but then again I've never taken Tadalafil.

What I want verified is if I dilute a 20mg tablet in 1ml of vodka then taking .25ml in a medical dropper; this is the same as 2.5mg dose.

Also, any recommendations on where to buy the bottle and measured dropper? I've been looking, but haven't seen a bottle and dropper together.

Thanks,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I've finally broke down and ordered Ceebis - 20mg from ADC. They shipped a few days ago so I figure I'll have them in a couple weeks (or so). I plan to dilute them and start taking 2.5mg and work my way up to 5mg daily. I can take Sildenafil without issues so it may not take long to increase the dose to 5mg; but then again I've never taken Tadalafil.

What I want verified is if I dilute a 20mg tablet in 1ml of vodka then taking .25ml in a medical dropper; this is the same as 2.5mg dose.

Also, any recommendations on where to buy the bottle and measured dropper? I've been looking, but haven't seen a bottle and dropper together.

Thanks,
Just keep in mind that when you dilute the tablet the volume will be more than the vodka volume. Also your math is wrong. 0.25ml is 1/4 of 1ml so 5mg (disregarding the fact i just mentioned above)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me