Cost of Care: Crisler to Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

HarryCat2

Well of course they're not taking back meds you just didn't use. Obvious difference from shipping damage, or meds that caused severe reactions (me).

I had a severe negative reaction to the meds and had to discontinue use.

I am not arguing against their policy here I completely understand and agree with it, it is what I signed up for, all I'm saying is that if you did get any money back consider yourself lucky.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dasein88

I had a severe negative reaction to the meds and had to discontinue use.

I am not arguing against their policy here I completely understand and agree with it, it is what I signed up for, all I'm saying is that if you did get any money back consider yourself lucky.

My problem is that that is a bad customer service (since, realistically, they operate on a business model, not a care model): they pushed something (danazol) on me that I probably didn't need (shgb in 50-55 range) that caused horrible reactions and I'm stuck with the cost 50 × $3 / pill = $150.

That being said, since I am stuck with the danazol, I have been taking half a tab on the day of injection. I am supposed to take a full tab every other day. Just for shits and giggles I want to see if it lowers my shgb meaningfully and improves my health. So far, no luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me