Testosterone Clinic in Dubai for male, age 35 test levels 288

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

Don't forget to:
1. Get Nelsons book "Testosterone: A Mans Guide".
2. I have just started reading Lee Myer's book "Natural Versus Testosterone Therapy". So far looking to be another great book. You might get this one second.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jrose22

Hi there - I am also moving to Dubai very shortly. How many clinics did your research uncover? Did you find any that offer more frequent injections or just Nebido?

Forty4

Hi All,

So spoke to my doctor as he said I can have blood tests when ever I want, I just need to book with the nurse and he will review. So I booked one that day :) and will do monthly tests now.

Good news it that my test is upto 365 from 274 12 days before and my free eat is up for .051 to . 056 and I'm feeling a bit better with less exhaustion and mood better so looking forward to getting in the normal range for free and the 600+ for test!

Also had a good convo about hcg and sent him the research from here and he will discuss other protocols with me.

All in all feeling a lot more positive about the treatment.

Hope everyone has had a good xmas

Hi there!
i am living here too and am looking to get on a legit TRT treatment. Do you have the name of your current doctor? Thanks in advance

Lowtuk

Hi there!
i am living here too and am looking to get on a legit TRT treatment. Do you have the name of your current doctor? Thanks in advance

Hi Jrose and Forty4,

I was seeing Dr Annis at Dubai London Clinic and he tried me on Nebido but moved me to sustanon 250 every 12 days and my test rose to between 650 and 780 for the past 4 months. He is a cool guy but he doesn't have much knowledge on HCG and Arimidex protocols.

I have actually just been to see a new doctor, Dr Jabbar who is an endocrinologist, I decided to change as my estradil has been up in the 70's for the past 2 months and the dr prescribed clomid and then nolvadex and it rose to 99 and he said he didn't know much about AI's so wouldn't prescribe.

The new Endocrinologist wants to take me off of the trt treatment and start clomid to try and restart my natural production. He says because I have done 3 steroid cycles in my life, with the latest one 10 months before my low test symptoms started then he feels that this is to blame and a course of clomid should help fire me back up?

He looked at my results from before and said that if I was truly hypergonadal the my FS and LSH would have been through the roof trying to fire the testes instead of being
FSH 5.45 and LH 7.32.

What's peoples thoughts on this? obviously I'd love to come off trt, do you think this new Dr could have a point?

Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching