Where to get HCG nowadays?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

granger

Reliable has said that batch number of zyhcg from the test results is not theirs. Take that for what you will.
lol so they manufacture their own zyhcg? or implying fake zyhcg? bet they keep lasting records of all there stock batch numbers for years and years so should ask them for batch #s that they HAVE had in past 3 years...

nikolai269

R
Thank for all this information. I just ordered more HCG from ReliableRx Honestly I don't care what anyone else does as I have been a customer for I guess, 19 years. My feelings is HCG coming from your families compound pharmacy also needs to be tested. But as you see, unless you are selling bulk quantities of this stuff it is not very practice. So for the rest of us, we will continue to shell out our $15 and hope we are getting what we paid for. But I am sure we will all agree that it is much less painful to shell out $15 than it is to shell out $350 and get the same product, good or bad. Of course you are free to spend you money any way you want.

From reading your postings you information seems to be exactly what the FDA keeps telling over and over "Don't buy overseas medications, they could be bad." Yet they oversea most all of these labs because US companies own them. I have bought medications from Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and most of Europe, the only difference is price. Paying more for a product does not mean it is better and certainly getting the product from and American company does not guarantee purity either. I guy I know use to sell Brovel Testosterone Enanthate. It was very popular in America from a long time and came right over the border, a Vet product. He tested samples from every big batch he bought and most all of them were slightly over dose. Never a bad product. Of course it was also dirt cheap. This old propaganda that the only good drugs are being made in America is just that, propaganda. Keep Americans spending more than anyone else in the world for the same medications and pharma makes huge profits while subsidizing the rest of the world.

India is the king of generic drugs because the Indian government does not recognize patents. Patents are what keeps insulin which was 1st patented in 1921 such an expensive drug. It is owned by 3 companies and they keep slightly changing the patent to keep it from ever being generic. So a cheap inexpensive drug is now so expensive many diabetic have to make the choice between eating and having insulin. I am surprised place like China and India have not gotten into this market. When I see the prices some of our pharmacies are charging for testosterone, and HCG is makes me angry. I know well what the prices are for raw products and pharmaceutical companies and compound pharmacies are making a fortune of guys who need TRT. My guy in China who is a biochemist and employed in a lab sells HCG 5000iu/vial*10vials/kit $10, come out to $10/5000iu. Of course large quantities are much less expensive. We have tested almost everything he sells and never a bad product. You are selling wolf tickets and I am not sure anyone is buying. So far I am the only one replying to you. We are educated educated enough to quit getting ripped off by American companies. Just imagine all the cheap shady thing going on with big pharma....even selling vaccines that never go through clinical trials. Putting pressure on companies that sell generic products that hurt their sells. I could go on and o

lol so they manufacture their own zyhcg? or implying fake zyhcg? bet they keep lasting records of all there stock batch numbers for years and years so should ask them for batch #s that they HAVE had in past 3 years...
My thoughts exactly. I read a post somewhere and it seems the only Indian HCG that is highly rated is Fertigyn since Corion is gone forever. Let me link it.

nikolai269

nikolai269

Post in thread 'Adding HCG to TRT' Adding HCG to TRT

Vince

Super Moderator
My post here from yesterday was moved but I don't see where in search?
Really?

Really?

Well there was an email saying that but I can't find it. I was wondering if anyone tried bimatoprost from India. Or any hair products for that matter

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me