What happens if I blast testosterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bambi

Question : TRT level Cypionate use, bodyfat reduction and muscle maintainence....

I do not have any issues with muscle wasting and I have never attempted to get a Physician to prescribe nandrolone or any other 'anabolic steroid." I believe Nelson is saying 100 mg of Testosterone per week is a usual does which would be .5 cc of 200mg per cc Testosterone cypionate, is that correct ? So to achieve 500mg of testosterone a dosage of 2.5 cc of 200 mg of Testosterone cypionate per week is needed ? Correct ? No physician that I know of would prescribe dosage at that rate, not where I live. I read these message boards and am always somewhat puzzled because dose of T does not correspond to dose of medication on a 1:1 basis. So, it is recommended or suggested that a normal dose of Testosterone Cypionate a week is .5 to 1 cc. to achieve a testosterone dose of 100 to 200 mg testosterone per week which is in the neighborhood of what I am taking ( having started at .5mg Testosterone every two weeks).
In my area, I am not aware of any physicians who prescribe nandrolone or any other 'anabolic steroids' to people. I am not HIV positive, so I do not know if it is common in treatment in this area or not, but I do not believe I know of any one who has been prescribed that for cancer related wasting. I am currently trying to lose some bodyfat and maintain muscle - how would I tailor my TRT for that ? Or is that even possible at normal levels and...is TRT level testosterone effective to maintain muscle mass during a diet and at what dose and to what degree...any input ????????????

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Blasting

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?4202-Blasting

blasting? What compounds were used? Duration? dosages? How did you respond?

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]
What's everyone's experience with

[/TD]

Would blasting mess up my dial in?

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?2815-Would-blasting...up...

Hi, i'm pretty well on my 4 pumps a day of Androgel and 150iu's of HCG. My T is in the 800's, my free T is 19 (ref 8-25), and my estradiol ...

[/TD]

Testosterone Basics & Questions [Archive] - Page 3 - ExcelMale.com -

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/f-56-p-3.html

blasting mess up my dial in? When should I stop Clomid? Anyone on HGH ...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]Different types of injectable testosterone (esters) · My (summarized) story · Would

[/TD]

How to Manage Polycythemia Caused by Testosterone ...

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?137-How-to-Manage...

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-thumbnail gsc-thumbnail"]

[/TD]
Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Polycythemia By Nelson Vergel, B.S.Ch. E., M.B.A. ...

[/TD]

androgenic alopecia and ketoconazole shampoo [Archive ...

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-3475.html

blasting away, down to 10.4%bf at 199 lbs, the only thing I changed was less frequent use of nizoral.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]I definitely was shedding like crazy, still

[/TD]

over training [Archive] - ExcelMale.com- Smart Men's Health Forum

www.excelmale.com/archive/index.php/t-2792.html

blasting through your headphones and redbull running it's course through your digestive system.

[TD="class: gsc-table-cell-snippet-close"]... between a barbell and a bench with Korn

[/TD]

Help me dial in without complete labs

www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?4592-Help-me-dial-in...

blasting mess up my dial in? By Henry in forum Testosterone Basics & Questions. Replies: 18. Last Post: 11-21-2014, 10:08 PM ...

Would

[/TD]

GA8314

I've blasted up to 400mg of Test cypionate. Irresponsibly, I've also blasted with 250-300 Test cypionate with about 50-100 mg Trenbolone Acetate EOD(home-brewed Fina pellets.....) for a very short cycle (the Tren was short, like 8 weeks).

Trenbolone is nasty and IMO dangerous. Not at all healthy, but probably tolerable for an 8 week yearly blast. I don't advocate that though and for sure if you aren't ready for TRT anyway because I've "heard" the shutdown is major.

Let me speak to the 400mg Test Cyp blast. First, you will definitely get stronger and fuller. I wish I STARTED out leaner, however when I did it. Side effect management can be an issue. It's hard dialing in your "blast" and you'd need labs which are inconvenient (though you SHOULD get them). Probably, my E was either too high or too low but not dialed in. That would have taken more labs then I've had time for and a lot of attention to detail.

Sex drive was there, no doubt, but morning wood was not as consistent at all, as compared to my TRT 200 mg/week (in divided 100 mg doses).

Overall, I feel way better on 200 mg. 250 is a nice sweat spot as well, but my E2 is dialed in on 200 for now.

I also believe that a "safe" lower dose blast (and yes, I agree that probably over 500/week is diminishing returns) is not really harmful. Your BP may also go up which is serious so you need to be prepared to treat. I'm not sure, but suspect cholesterol levels will worsen on higher doses as well. So, I don't think more than a blast is healthy for you. Thus, I would never advocate "cruising" on a dose higher than 250 mg, but that's a random number which is based upon my own feeling on the matter.

I've also done 300 mg "mini-blasts". I honestly think that's almost better than 400. Strength and mass were higher on 400 but not by THAT much. I felt better on 300 also, for what it's worth. I have no interest in surpassing 400mg/wk in the future, although I am contemplating a short duration (10 wk) 300-350 mini blast here soon now that I've lost 35 lbs of mostly fat in the past year......

The issue is that now that I've leaned up, I really like the leaner, healthier look. My opinion also, is that on a GOOD TRT dose, optimizing to high normal, you can definitely get GOOD gains in the gym and have a healthy, strong look. You won't get super full/massive on TRT doses, however (unless you have very very good genetics).

But, I think 300-350 is a dose whereby you can stay lean, and also put on some strength and size without a major SE hassle. I'm not sure though, and everyone is different.

Henry

OK, let me update this thread. I finished the blast. I did 600MG's a week for 12 weeks. For the last two weeks, went to 800MG's just to finish the bottle. For the first 4 weeks, I continued my Androgel at 4 pumps as a kick start. I continued the 150iu's of HCG a day and added 12.5 of exemenstane a day from E2 control.

After the 12 weeks, I waited a week and started back on 4 pumps of Androgel and I continued the exemenstane for 2 more weeks. Now that it's over, I'm back on 4 pumps of Androgel and no AI. I changed from 150iu's of HCG a day to 350IU's every other day after reading Dr. Saya's thread.

My first week, my lifts were as follows:
Bench - 175
Deadlift - 325
standing overhead press - 125
back squat - 225

I was lazy and didn't work out for the next 3 weeks. I honestly just sat around the house watching TV and eating junk food.

My 5th week
Bench press - 215
Deadlift - 355
Standing overhead press - 140
Back Squat - 245

My 6th week
Bench press - 220
Deadlift - 405lbs
Standing overhead press - 150
Back Squat - 285

I got lazy again and sat around for weeks 7, 8 and 9. Still eating junk food and watching TV

Week 10
Bench press - 230
Deadlift - 405lbs
Standing overhead press - 160
Back Squat - 295

Week 11
Bench press - 235
Deadlift - 405lbs
Standing overhead press - 165
Back Squat - 305

Week 12
Bench press - 240
Deadlift - 405
Standing overhead press - 167.5
Back Squat - 315

Week 13 (cycle was over last week)
Bench press - 255
Deadlift - 425
I didn't do my press or squat because I got lazy again and sat around eating junk food and watching TV

All of these lift are 5 sets and 5 reps. I also can do 20 pull ups (I could only do 8 before). I can do 40 push ups without a break (I used to struggle at 15). I can do 20 dips without a break too (I was only able to do 8).

My chest and shoulders are wider now. My arms are bigger. Everybody notices it. My stomach isn't flat but that's because I need to cut back on the sweets and improve my diet.

I could only imagine how much better this would have been if I worked out the whole 12 weeks instead of sitting around for 6 of them. I checked my blood pressure daily and it stayed the same (115-125 and 70-85). I'm going to wait about a month and a half before I get blood work done but I feel fine. I didn't really feel any different on 600mg's than I did on 4 pumps of Androgel. I had a higher sex drive and libido on 4 pumps than I did on 600mg's. I would guess that's from the DHT with the Androgel.

Braindev

OK, let me update this thread. I finished the blast. I did 600MG's a week for 12 weeks. For the last two weeks, went to 800MG's just to finish the bottle. For the first 4 weeks, I continued my Androgel at 4 pumps as a kick start. I continued the 150iu's of HCG a day and added 12.5 of exemenstane a day from E2 control.

After the 12 weeks, I waited a week and started back on 4 pumps of Androgel and I continued the exemenstane for 2 more weeks. Now that it's over, I'm back on 4 pumps of Androgel and no AI. I changed from 150iu's of HCG a day to 350IU's every other day after reading Dr. Saya's thread.

My first week, my lifts were as follows:
Bench - 175
Deadlift - 325
standing overhead press - 125
back squat - 225

I was lazy and didn't work out for the next 3 weeks. I honestly just sat around the house watching TV and eating junk food.

My 5th week
Bench press - 215
Deadlift - 355
Standing overhead press - 140
Back Squat - 245

My 6th week
Bench press - 220
Deadlift - 405lbs
Standing overhead press - 150
Back Squat - 285

I got lazy again and sat around for weeks 7, 8 and 9. Still eating junk food and watching TV

Week 10
Bench press - 230
Deadlift - 405lbs
Standing overhead press - 160
Back Squat - 295

Week 11
Bench press - 235
Deadlift - 405lbs
Standing overhead press - 165
Back Squat - 305

Week 12
Bench press - 240
Deadlift - 405
Standing overhead press - 167.5
Back Squat - 315

Week 13 (cycle was over last week)
Bench press - 255
Deadlift - 425
I didn't do my press or squat because I got lazy again and sat around eating junk food and watching TV

All of these lift are 5 sets and 5 reps. I also can do 20 pull ups (I could only do 8 before). I can do 40 push ups without a break (I used to struggle at 15). I can do 20 dips without a break too (I was only able to do 8).

My chest and shoulders are wider now. My arms are bigger. Everybody notices it. My stomach isn't flat but that's because I need to cut back on the sweets and improve my diet.

I could only imagine how much better this would have been if I worked out the whole 12 weeks instead of sitting around for 6 of them. I checked my blood pressure daily and it stayed the same (115-125 and 70-85). I'm going to wait about a month and a half before I get blood work done but I feel fine. I didn't really feel any different on 600mg's than I did on 4 pumps of Androgel. I had a higher sex drive and libido on 4 pumps than I did on 600mg's. I would guess that's from the DHT with the Androgel.
No. Probably estradiol issue. If you could manage your estradiol you would have higher libido.

Henry

No. Probably estradiol issue. If you could manage your estradiol you would have higher libido.

Nah, it's not that. I was taking exemenstane with the injections. I just did better on Androgel than injections. Even when I was on 100MG's a week, all the way up to 120MG's a week, I just didn't have the fire like I have with Androgel.

Some things work better than others, for me anyway.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me