Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Yeah I know but that doesnt seem a problem in my case although I will better make a cabbage soup which is also high in vitamin-c and vitamin-k as well. Some vit-c gets destroyed by heath but still some should be there. Having some bananas daily and also an apple seems to be soothing when before it wasnt.

The foods are not the main issue at the moment but feeling like death is. Hot, overstimulated, irritable, waking up with headache, restless, wired, and feeling like flu/sick in waves,etc so basically its driving me insane. Thats why I'm stopping my TRT injections for a week now and most likely will get off after that. I'm done with my experiment at this stage. Can't live like that and struggle as I was feeling pretty good before starting my trial and now I'm a complete mess. Maybe the meds also had an effect I dunno but It's time to hang the gloves and let my body heal. Will see how I feel in 5-7 days without my T shot and then make a final decision.

Just had an apple and a banana :)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Also seems that a lot of people cant tolerate Magnesium Bisglycinate and have next day fatigue, brain fog, redness of the face like histamine intolerance, so this one could be a suspect for sure. Taurate and Malate are the other forms to try. I think I tried Malate without issues before and used to take Orotate from Pharmacy years ago. So something to look into when the storm calms down. Because def feels like I'm taking some kind of poison which messes me up badly. So pumpkin seeds it as then. So far they seem not too bad, in moderate quantitie ofc.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
dfb9eeefbbb6ec628d6ca337025f2812f15bbf70.jpeg

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody

seppuku

Also seems that a lot of people cant tolerate Magnesium Bisglycinate and have next day fatigue, brain fog, redness of the face like histamine intolerance, so this one could be a suspect for sure. Taurate and Malate are the other forms to try. I think I tried Malate without issues before and used to take Orotate from Pharmacy years ago. So something to look into when the storm calms down. Because def feels like I'm taking some kind of poison which messes me up badly. So pumpkin seeds it as then. So far they seem not too bad, in moderate quantitie ofc.

If you're having issues with the various organic magnesium supplements, you may as well try magnesium oxide. Contrary to popular belief, it performs as well if not better than most of the expensive formulas, and provides higher elemental magnesium, gram for gram -

a.JPG.jpg

Belekas

nobody
If you're having issues with the various organic magnesium supplements, you may as well try magnesium oxide. Contrary to popular belief, it performs as well if not better than most of the expensive formulas, and provides higher elemental magnesium, gram for gram -

View attachment 40132
Yeah why not. Will give my gut some rest and healing and then, as now the less supps I take the better I feel. Hopefully it heals and once it heals I will be able to tolerate more. Always prefer to get everything from food if thats possible. Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

sammmy

Just found out why Rabeprazole was giving me these severe headaches during the H. Pylori eradication protocol. ChatGPT cited articles that Rabeprazole increased the HSV-1 and HSV-2 DNA viral loads 2-4 times in patients with Recurrent aphthous stomatitis (HSV-1) and recurrent genital herpes (HSV-2) i.e. it seems to activate latent herpes viruses and impair the immune response.

I recently tried Rabeprazole and it gave me the familiar superheadache that lasted 1 week after only 3 doses of 20mg. Yesterday I ran out of Omeprazole and again took 20mg Rabeprazole. The result was a mild headache the whole day and today I woke up with a cold sore on the lips - either HSV-1 or VZV.

Belekas

nobody
Just found out why Rabeprazole was giving me these severe headaches during the H. Pylori eradication protocol. ChatGPT cited articles that Rabeprazole increased the HSV-1 and HSV-2 DNA viral loads 2-4 times in patients with Recurrent aphthous stomatitis (HSV-1) and recurrent genital herpes (HSV-2) i.e. it seems to activate latent herpes viruses and impair the immune response.

I recently tried Rabeprazole and it gave me the familiar superheadache that lasted 1 week after only 3 doses of 20mg. Yesterday I ran out of Omeprazole and again took 20mg Rabeprazole. The result was a mild headache the whole day and today I woke up with a cold sore on the lips - either HSV-1 or VZV.
Fuck that then throw it straight to the bin. Yeah next day cold sore on the lips or sore mouth def sounds like thats the issue. My headaches have gotten way better as I've cut out eggs completely and also got a pillow which actually feels comfy to sleep as I tried many and was sleeping pretty much without one and always waked up with headache which dissapeared when I got out of bed and started my daily routine.

Belekas

nobody
When you do several things at once, it is hard to know which works. Maybe you are improving because of the lack of TRT.
Thats the thing. I might add a low dose infrequent IM injection and then see if it gets worse and I feel worse as well. Haven't decided the gameplan yet. Too tired, its been a tough year dealing with all these sides during the experiment.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
8 days without my TRT shot and counting. No game plan as of yet. My holiday starts next month 22nd so still undecided how to approach it. As only then I will have access to Clomid, hCG, etc.

So my 12 months resume is as follows:

Best I felt was on 100mg E5D and second best was 50mg E3.5D. The worst I felt on the more frequent EOD protocol. Absolutely felt like I was injecting poison every time with tons of sides even at relatively small dose of 87.5mg/week. So for me the poison lies more in the inejction frequency then the dose. There were more variables involved and its hard to 100% be sure but these conclusions I think are the most significant ones. So for me one thing is sure is that if using Test-E or like I have to keep my injection frequency as low as possible. So E5D or even E7D- once a week.

I might man up and try this one more time but taking like 50-75mg per week and using one injection. If I decide and take the shot I will be able to run bloods in 4-5 week time to see how the numbers look, but to be fair all my numbers have looked great till this point and that helps not much. Being in great shape, lean, active, working out, eating properly, hydrating, ticking all the required boxes still doesn't help. So either TRT is 100% not needed for me at this point in life or I'm very very sensitive to this shit due to maybe my super high stress volatile life for decades or this or what and thus a small dose of 50-75mg/week might actually work without making me feel like a hot headed maniac bouncing around like a fucking crackhead feeling waves of heat, anger, joy, spiking BP and feeling like a complete hot pile of crap closer to the evening.

So having said that it's still not clear to me which way I should go so lets see what comes to my mind and what will happen. Today had a great working, great 50mins of cardio and felt more or less good. I can do cold turkey now and into my holidays next month and then just hop on Clomid, maybe some hCG before and be done with it. Or I can continue just with a low dose once per week injected IM. Cuz basically EOD SubQ for me felt like I was injecting water and feeling lowT symptoms every damn day. Won't be touching this protocol not SubQ anytime soon thats for sure.

Hope ya'll had a great Christmas so cheers to better health and more "out of the box" thinking and execution next year!

Gman86

8 days without my TRT shot and counting. No game plan as of yet. My holiday starts next month 22nd so still undecided how to approach it. As only then I will have access to Clomid, hCG, etc.

So my 12 months resume is as follows:

Best I felt was on 100mg E5D and second best was 50mg E3.5D. The worst I felt on the more frequent EOD protocol. Absolutely felt like I was injecting poison every time with tons of sides even at relatively small dose of 87.5mg/week. So for me the poison lies more in the inejction frequency then the dose. There were more variables involved and its hard to 100% be sure but these conclusions I think are the most significant ones. So for me one thing is sure is that if using Test-E or like I have to keep my injection frequency as low as possible. So E5D or even E7D- once a week.

I might man up and try this one more time but taking like 50-75mg per week and using one injection. If I decide and take the shot I will be able to run bloods in 4-5 week time to see how the numbers look, but to be fair all my numbers have looked great till this point and that helps not much. Being in great shape, lean, active, working out, eating properly, hydrating, ticking all the required boxes still doesn't help. So either TRT is 100% not needed for me at this point in life or I'm very very sensitive to this shit due to maybe my super high stress volatile life for decades or this or what and thus a small dose of 50-75mg/week might actually work without making me feel like a hot headed maniac bouncing around like a fucking crackhead feeling waves of heat, anger, joy, spiking BP and feeling like a complete hot pile of crap closer to the evening.

So having said that it's still not clear to me which way I should go so lets see what comes to my mind and what will happen. Today had a great working, great 50mins of cardio and felt more or less good. I can do cold turkey now and into my holidays next month and then just hop on Clomid, maybe some hCG before and be done with it. Or I can continue just with a low dose once per week injected IM. Cuz basically EOD SubQ for me felt like I was injecting water and feeling lowT symptoms every damn day. Won't be touching this protocol not SubQ anytime soon thats for sure.

Hope ya'll had a great Christmas so cheers to better health and more "out of the box" thinking and execution next year!
Don’t forget about a nandrolone based protocol. If I were u, I would at least give that a shot before getting off completely

Belekas

nobody
Don’t forget about a nandrolone based protocol. If I were u, I would at least give that a shot before getting off completely
I never forget anything mate. Have to source for Pharma grade and order from Turkey if I want Pharma grade. Can get some of the same here but that will be a lot pricier and still it gets expensive as the vials come in 100mg/ml. I still have 10ml UGL deca, 10ml UGL Prop and probably 21 vial of Pharma Sustanon, plus tons of supps, meds, etc. This year was very tough for me health wise and has put me behind with my work/grind. Can't allow to feel worse going into new year. I had more then enough of experiments with this TRT shit. Way way more then I expected before pulling the trigger and joining the darkside around 12mos earlier. Fuck all that, I payed my dues and got myself into a really really dark place. I felt a lot better before TRT was cool calm and collected. TRT gave my brains override with all the other sides I have been having. Overall- terrible experience. I'm done with this experiment unless you want to sponsor and pay my rent and bills? Then sure lets fucking crack on mate LOL but still feeling like I felt I probably need to be isolated from the society else might murder someone who pisses me off and trust me when you feeling like shit like I did- it takes just one to flip the switch and I go from nice and smooth to ruff, rugged and raw, if you know what I'm talking about :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me