Timing bloodwork with ED injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey all. I have been taking 15mg Test E per day, and ~150iU of HCG Monday and Thursday (this is as frequent as I can inject without experience a ton of high E2 sides like acne, water retention, etc.). The HCG has helped with penile sensitivity, but my libido and erections are still not where I want them to be. I've tried other esters and they seem to be no different or worse (had terrible sleep on Test P, for example).

Before I started the HCG, I was getting my blood drawn on any day before injection. I figured it doesn't really matter what day of the week you go if you inject ED. But now that I've thrown HCG into the mix, I'm not sure what day I should get blood drawn. Would I ideally want to go before my next HCG shot (Mon or Thur morning), or after HCG? Any tips would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks for the insight, Vince. Have you ever injected less frequently? If so, notice any difference in blood work when testing before injection day on the less frequent schedule? I suppose theoretically we shouldn't expect a difference, but just curious to hear any anecdotes. Thanks again.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been doing daily injections now for 7 years. I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I normally inject HCG on Monday. So on Monday when I do labs I skip both. And then inject after.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me