Less than 50 mg of T per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Do you inject less than 50 mg of T per week? If so, how do you feel? What were/is your lab results before/after you started TRT?
I am on 60 mg with high FT, T and E2. I am considering 50 mg, or even less. I'm on Enathate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sergel

I am close to your boat... I do fine on 70mg but run 80mg ... at 80mg I have high free T and high T... I don't know why some of us are really sensitive to T, low metabolizers I guess... we keep it in our systems for a long time. I do 40mg 2x Week...

t_spacemonkey

I've seen a study (dont' recall source) guys tested for muscle growth/gym recovery etc, with various doses. the guys on 50mg did worse then guys on placebo. obviously due to hpta shutdown, but IMO this dose is nonsense. you are better of getting of TRT and working on restoring natural production

T

tareload

I am close to your boat... I do fine on 70mg but run 80mg ... at 80mg I have high free T and high T... I don't know why some of us are really sensitive to T, low metabolizers I guess... we keep it in our systems for a long time. I do 40mg 2x Week...
3 topics to understand:

(1) Volume of distribution
(2) Clearance

and

(3) flip-flop kinetics

Case in point, testosterone in serum from injectable ester controlled by absorption rate not elimination rate. Makes for fun misunderstandings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergel

3 topics to understand:

(1) Volume of distribution
(2) Clearance

and

(3) flip-flop kinetics

Case in point, testosterone in serum from injectable ester controlled by absorption rate not elimination rate. Makes for fun misunderstandings.

Guess I have slow clearance then...

Sergel

I've seen a study (dont' recall source) guys tested for muscle growth/gym recovery etc, with various doses. the guys on 50mg did worse then guys on placebo. obviously due to hpta shutdown, but IMO this dose is nonsense. you are better of getting of TRT and working on restoring natural production
It is not a question of dose but a question of serum values I guess... the question is why do I get the serum value of T and free T at 80mg/week than another guy getting the same values on 200mg/week... If dosage was the only consideration, I would be climbing on walls... ask me how I know! My doc started me on 140 and I ran as high as 160 and was having superphisiological values that were off my lab's chart (maxes out at 1500...). 80mg puts me in the high 800 ...

I guess your mileage will varry... And yes, I am way better off with 80mg than before trt...

t_spacemonkey

this is very interesting.....I also wonder why at 200mg/week my labs are low. 600total/25free or so.
i guess we all metabolize it differently

Willyt

Do you inject less than 50 mg of T per week? If so, how do you feel? What were/is your lab results before/after you started TRT?
I am on 60 mg with high FT, T and E2. I am considering 50 mg, or even less. I'm on Enathate.
Yes, I am slightly under 50mg per week now on daily Enan-Prop blend (see post below). Ester type is a big factor though. Daily Prop-only at 56mg per week put me well over top of range when testing at peak (4 hours post-injection).

Both @Cataceous and @Blackhawk run in same area as well.

What were your numbers on 60mg per week? (assuming daily?)

Ryan474

I'm on 56mg / week plus low dose danazol due to my free T being low from high SHBG while on t3-only thyroid replacement. Free T is well above reference range, total T is in the 700's.

Ryan474

How do you feel on that dose/protocol?
I feel pretty good. I started much higher and over time, due to various issues (including sleep as a significant issue), progressively lowered the dosage. The 12.5mg danazol daily made a big difference, but also shot my free T pretty high and even still has some negative impact on sleep. It's not a typical approach but so far, it seems to be working OK.
Admittedly, I don't know if I feel any better than if I stopped TRT and just stayed with danazol. The reason I went on TRT in the first place (age 21 or so, which was 16 years ago), was because t3-only thyroid replacement drove down my free T presumably due to high SHBG, and at the time my Dr didn't have any other way to get my Free T up aside from adding TRT. The TRT itself didn't help my symptoms a whole ton, if at all, until the dose was pretty high (and then I had many side effects), or later--when I added danazol and went with a much lower dose of T.

Note: I am on cypionate. I tried enanthate but actually felt much worse on identical dose, and had a lot of acne. Everyone is different. I inject every 3.5 days.

Ryan474

Do you recall if your SHBG was high prior to T3 therapy too? Or did it raise a lot after you got on T3?

I am on thyroid hormone replacement as well and even before taking Armour Thyroid and T3, my SHBG was high (70-90 range). I know that hypothyroid people typically have low SHBG so my case is strange.
It looks like my SHBG was well within the normal range (around 40) prior to t3 therapy. It went up to around 94 on T3 therapy. Danazol along with whatever else I did (not sure if boron or other nutrients may be helping), brought it down from 94 to around 60 and it has stayed there for about 4 years.

Gladiator

Whats your vitamin D level at ?
I know vitamin D helps make natural testosterone but once you start trt it’s a different story.

I’m wondering if having a high level of vitamin D helps you have higher testosterone levels when on trt. I went up on daily intake from 2000iu to 3000iu and my level has gone from 70 to 114. My free testo had gone up from 735 to 980 so I dropped my weekly testosterone down.

itsme

Anyone please : I would like to know if i inject 100mg weekly test.Cypionate will it be the actual testosterone or must consider the ester percentage elimination,in this case 70% ,so the actual testosterone will be 70mg?

JYD21

Whats your vitamin D level at ?
I know vitamin D helps make natural testosterone but once you start trt it’s a different story.

I’m wondering if having a high level of vitamin D helps you have higher testosterone levels when on trt. I went up on daily intake from 2000iu to 3000iu and my level has gone from 70 to 114. My free testo had gone up from 735 to 980 so I dropped my weekly testosterone down.
Nice. What brand D (or D3?) are you taking?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me