Cream dosage question

Buy Lab Tests Online

OneDiety

Testosterone cream dosage

Hi all,

I was just put on cream to try out. As injections have been useless no matter the protocol, assuming from my single digit shbg levels.

Anyway, I was prescribed a cream base, at 400mg/gm which I’ve been reading is not stable? Supposedly 20% cream is the max for stability?

My script says 1 click is 1/4ml (100mg), but at 400mg/gm is this even a viable script??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I was just put on cream to try out. As injections have been useless no matter the protocol, assuming from my single digit shbg levels.
If the cream doesn't work, your only option is the newer oral testosterone undecanoate, Jatenzo, Kyzatrex and Orlando.

There's not much you can do about the single digit SHBG, you play with the cards you were delt.

My script says 1 click is 1/4ml (100mg), but at 400mg/gm is this even a viable script??
You need to go through the process to figure out what works for you.

OneDiety

If the cream doesn't work, your only option is the newer oral testosterone undecanoate, Jatenzo, Kyzatrex and Orlando.

There's not much you can do about the single digit SHBG, you play with the cards you were delt.

You need to go through the process to figure out what works for you.
Right, sorry, that was not what I was worried about. I read that 400mg/gm cream is not stable. I’m curious if that’s accurate. I’ve seen almost everyone else is prescribed 200mg/g or even 100mg/g

Systemlord

I read that 400mg/gm cream is not stable. I’m curious if that’s accurate.
All that means is the concentration/strength is higher per dispenser. Mine was 200mg/mL and one click was 50 mg, not really an adequate dose. So by going to a 400 mg/mL dispenser, you can now achieve a higher dose per click rather than requiring two clicks to achieve a 100 mg dose.

200 mg/mL two clicks (50 mg x2) to arrive at 100 mg
400 mg/mL one click equals 100 mg.

Last edited:

RobRoy

Right, sorry, that was not what I was worried about. I read that 400mg/gm cream is not stable. I’m curious if that’s accurate. I’ve seen almost everyone else is prescribed 200mg/g or even 100mg/g
Whoever compounded that for you is somebody you never want to use again. Any respectable compounding pharmacist will tell you that the most solid you can put in a liquid is going to be 200 mg/ gram. Yes, it can be compounded in higher concentrations, but it will be unstable and will precipitate out and won't last very long and won't work very well. Contact any respectable compounding pharmacist and ask them that question.

OneDiety

Whoever compounded that for you is somebody you never want to use again. Any respectable compounding pharmacist will tell you that the most solid you can put in a liquid is going to be 200 mg/ gram. Yes, it can be compounded in higher concentrations, but it will be unstable and will precipitate out and won't last very long and won't work very well. Contact any respectable compounding pharmacist and ask them that question.
That’s what I thought. I went through male excel. I even reached out to them, and was told that’s the basic script for everyone. Does it make a difference that it’s apparently the hydrogel base?

RobRoy

That’s what I thought. I went through male excel. I even reached out to them, and was told that’s the basic script for everyone. Does it make a difference that it’s apparently the hydrogel base?
No, it makes no difference. Call a nationally respected compounding pharmacy like Medquest and they will verify what I am telling you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me