LDS insulin syringe with a thin wall needle for injecting T strictly sub-q

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
My go to syringe BD 1mL 30G x 8mm for injecting strictly sub-q!

No issues drawing/injecting .75 ml (75 units) twice-weekly with Depo-Testosterone (testosterone cypionate) which uses cottonseed oil as the carrier.

Would be primo for drawing/injecting low volumes of the oily solution strictly sub-q for anyone following a daily injection protocol.

Tried numerous brands over the years and always come back to BD top notch quality product!

• Using a BD thin-wall needle may enable you to use a smaller gauge needle as the flow rate is similar to a BD regular-wall needle one gauge larger

Screenshot (34488).png

Screenshot (34489).png

Screenshot (34490).png

Needle
Made of stainless steel, which is siliconized to allow easier penetration, thus minimizing patient discomfort. Available in different lengths and gauges to suit individual clinical and patient needs.

There are three types of needle walls:

Regular Wall: This is the most common wall thickness. The thickness of the steel wall allows a good flow rate and minimizes flexing when the needle is inserted into a vial stopper or patient.

Thin Wall: As shown in the diagram, the thin wall needle has a narrower steel wall, allowing a greater volume of fluid to pass through it. The flow rate is typically equivalent to that of a needle one gauge larger. This is especially important with very thin needles.

Extra Thin Wall: This has the thinnest steel wall, provides higher flow, and requires less force to deliver medication

1713046108880.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidandrade

My go to syringe BD 1mL 30G x 8mm for injecting strictly sub-q!

No issues drawing/injecting .75 ml (75 units) twice-weekly with Depo-Testosterone (testosterone cypionate) which uses cottonseed oil as the carrier.

Would be primo for drawing/injecting low volumes of the oily solution strictly sub-q for anyone following a daily injection protocol.

Tried numerous brands over the years and always come back to BD top notch quality product!

• Using a BD thin-wall needle may enable you to use a smaller gauge needle as the flow rate is similar to a BD regular-wall needle one gauge larger

View attachment 43366
View attachment 43367

View attachment 43368

Needle
Made of stainless steel, which is siliconized to allow easier penetration, thus minimizing patient discomfort. Available in different lengths and gauges to suit individual clinical and patient needs.

There are three types of needle walls:

Regular Wall: This is the most common wall thickness. The thickness of the steel wall allows a good flow rate and minimizes flexing when the needle is inserted into a vial stopper or patient.

Thin Wall: As shown in the diagram, the thin wall needle has a narrower steel wall, allowing a greater volume of fluid to pass through it. The flow rate is typically equivalent to that of a needle one gauge larger. This is especially important with very thin needles.

Extra Thin Wall: This has the thinnest steel wall, provides higher flow, and requires less force to deliver medication

View attachment 43369
Thanks for sharing this! Would you mind sharing where you buy these from?

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for sharing this! Would you mind sharing where you buy these from?

I live in Canada.

If you live in the US.

The 30G x 8mm may be harder to come across but you can go with the 30G x 12.7mm for injecting strictly sub-q or shallow IM.

Otherwise you can just go with the 31G x 6mm/8mm for strictly sub-q.

I would just go with the 30G x 12.7mm!

You also have the option of choosing a 1mL (100 unit), .5mL (50 unit) or .3mL (30 unit) syringe.

The .3ml (30 unit) syringe is primo when injecting low volumes of the oily solution daily!

Available Options

The BD Insulin Syringes with Ultra-Fine Needle comes in different options that vary in their needle sizes, syringe capacities, and quantity. Please choose your preference on the drop down menu above.

1713114134574.png

Screenshot (34587).png
Screenshot (34588).png

1713116775131.png

1713116666951.png

1713116612447.png

davidandrade

I live in Canada.

If you live in the US.

The 30G x 8mm may be harder to come across but you can go with the 30G x 12.7mm for injecting strictly sub-q or shallow IM.

Otherwise you can just go with the 31G x 6mm/8mm for strictly sub-q.

I would just go with the 30G x 12.7mm!

You also have the option of choosing a 1mL (100 unit), .5mL (50 unit) or .3mL (30 unit) syringe.

The .3ml (30 unit) syringe is primo when injecting low volumes of the oily solution daily!

Available Options

The BD Insulin Syringes with Ultra-Fine Needle comes in different options that vary in their needle sizes, syringe capacities, and quantity. Please choose your preference on the drop down menu above.

View attachment 43372

View attachment 43373View attachment 43374
View attachment 43378
View attachment 43377
View attachment 43376
This is very helpful! Thanks a lot. I'll try Tiger Medical since I'm in the US. Really appreciate it!

Great posts. Thanks. I always come back to bd needles also. Been injecting im with a 1.25" 27g for years. Very painless. Tried all sorts of brands but bd is consistently the sharpest for me

madman

Super Moderator
@madman do you know where I can find a 27g 5/8" ultra-thin barrel in canada?

You mean with a thin-wall needle?

You would need to use a detachable needle for a luer lock/slip tip barrel if you want a 5/8" needle length as the 27G LDS insulin syringe (fixed needle) 5/8" needle length is much harder to come across in Canada.

BD conventional PrecisionGlide 27G detachable needles are thin wall.

The downfall of using the detachable needle is the loss of medication when drawing/injecting due to the dead space.

*BD PrecisionGlide™ Needle technology incorporates a thin wall, tri-bevel tip and a proprietary lubricant which is designed to provide ease of penetration

Much easier to come across the BD 27G x 1/2" LDS insulin syringe (fixed needle).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me