Is HCG still available?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sawdustmaker

I go through Defy Medical for my TRT and used HCG with it for a long time. Is it just no longer available? They switched me to Pregnyl which is $260 for a little bottle. This is becoming unaffordable. Are there alternatives and is there any way to get HCG?
Thanks,
Paul

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
These guys have it

Puretrig 5000IU HCG
5,000 IU with bac water for $15 minus 20% coupon: EXCELMALE20
Total price $12

20 % Off Coupon: EXCELMALE20

They take credit cards. Sent from India. Delivery about 1-2 months. Their Puretrig 5000IU HCG comes with water to dilute the hCG powder.
https://medsbase.com/puretrig-5000iu-injection/ref/59/?campaign=hcg

cheap hcg.png

JNole

I go through Defy Medical for my TRT and used HCG with it for a long time. Is it just no longer available? They switched me to Pregnyl which is $260 for a little bottle. This is becoming unaffordable. Are there alternatives and is there any way to get HCG?
Thanks,
Paul
For a $30 charge, they may be able to call it into your local pharmacy. Pregnyl out of pocket is around $130 now in my area.

Ryan474

I've been getting Pregnyl from optum speciality in AZ since the compounding pharmacies stopped making it in 2021. I asked defy to Rx higher dose than I actually take so I get more vials at the same time, and pay the defy call in fee. They ship overnight so it's not sitting in heat. I pay about $120 per 10k iu vial with shipping.

I got a bad or sub potent vial from empower prior to this that killed semen parameters so I'm committed to getting brand name, fairly consistent potency for now.

Side note: I have a strong suspicion that the potency of even a brand like pregnyl has significant variation batch to batch. Maybe 20% or more. Based on 3 years of use going through many vials and trying to control variables and see how i feel and how labs look. My understanding is it comes from pregnant woman's urine directly, so it would make sense that it would be difficult to have highly consistent potency. 20% variation isn't bad.

obesechess

Pregnyl has been out of stock/backordered at all of my local pharmacies for the last few months. I posted about this yesterday, but Rite Aid finally got me a generic HCG made by Fresenius Kabi, $199 for two 10mL vials, and my body seems to respond to it as well as as I've responded to Pregnyl. Anecdotally, I have not felt as good on the generics I have bought from Reliable over the last few years, my body seems to really like Pregnyl specifically and other members report the same, so this is a welcome development. As I theorized elsewhere, the positive response to the FK generic may have something to do with Fresenius buying Merck's biosimilars portfolio a few years ago.

Anyway, it's not just you, it's hard to find in stock. Reliable is perfectly serviceable, I just haven't felt as good on Sifasi, ZyHCG, etc as I do on Pregnyl. YMMV.

buckeye22

Thanks,
Paul
Download the GoodRx app. It will tell you who has the lowest prices around. I highly recommend it to everyone on this forum for other drugs as well. Most pharmacies take the coupon and it’s often lower than the insurance coverage. Not always. In addition, try Sam’s club for pregnyl brand Hcg. It’s $175 there. Hcg is getting harder to come by and is increasing dramatically in price. Your Dr may need to switch brands or need to write in the script “may substitute”.

Dog427

Thanks,
Paul
You can buy HCG Pregnyl from overseas thru mail at a very reasonable price. Got fed up with US system of being abused and have been doing it for years without issues. Try Napsgear.org (.org not .com)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me