IMPORTANT: Questions About Defy

Buy Lab Tests Online
To be fair to the members and moderators, I have actually observed them making GREAT effort to answer questions posed and make valuable recommendations...get sensitive estradiol testing, go to more frequent injections, wait 4-6 weeks for testing before changing variables, find a new doctor (ANY doctor), etc, etc...and all of this typically long BEFORE making any Defy Medical reference. In fact, that reference is often sparked by the OP responding that they've "already seen X number of doctors" and recounting their negative experiences.

Thus, I disagree with the premise of the PM of the members/moderators using Defy as a "cop out"...they deserve more credit than that.

I absolutely DO agree that general customer service questions ABOUT DEFY should be directed to our office...it's the most direct path to easy answers.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

maxadvance

To be fair to the members and moderators, I have actually observed them making GREAT effort to answer questions posed and make valuable recommendations...get sensitive estradiol testing, go to more frequent injections, wait 4-6 weeks for testing before changing variables, find a new doctor (ANY doctor), etc, etc...and all of this typically long BEFORE making any Defy Medical reference. In fact, that reference is often sparked by the OP responding that they've "already seen X number of doctors" and recounting their negative experiences.

Thus, I disagree with the premise of the PM of the members/moderators using Defy as a "cop out"...they deserve more credit than that.

I absolutely DO agree that general customer service questions ABOUT DEFY should be directed to our office...it's the most direct path to easy answers.

Absolutely agree with this. I have answered questions regarding DEFY and my experience with them. I have NEVER just commented 'Call Defy' and left it at that. I have spoken about my personal experience with them, and have spoken of positives and a few negatives. They are constantly referred to on this site because they have delivered on patients expectations. If they hadn't, they would have been run off this site into internet oblivion.

I suspect Nelson's frustration has something to do with potential other sponsors' feelings that Defy has some sort of unfair advantage on this site. The fact is that they are a multi-state patient care facility that operates out of a single location with 1 practice manager and 2 dedicated physicians and an efficient staff of support personnel. It is a pretty good model to keep costs low for patients and yet small enough where patients feel like they are getting personalized care. And they came to this site early on and established their rep. Kudos to them.

I would suggest anyone else coming on as a future sponsor to find their niche in this treatment area and capitalize on something to offer that others don't, at a value to patients that's easy to recognize.

MG123

1. I'm planning a visit to FL, would having my physical and blood work done at Defy speed up the process any?
Probably not.

2. Do prescribed meds cost more through Defy than normal?
Some do, but the amount is insignificant for the care you receive and is necessary on their part as they do not charge a monthly fee.

3. Any concerns or problems with treatment from Defy?
Not at all. They are very patient oriented.

4. Any preference between Dr. Saya and Dr. Crisler?
So far I have only had Dr. Crisler, and he has been very good. He takes time to listen to you and seems to genuinely care. My upcoming appointment this Friday is with Dr. Saya just because he had the earliest spot open. I look forward to speaking with him and working with him as well.

5. Are you seeing the results you hoped for with your treatments from Defy?
Yes, but like maxadvance stated, it does take a while to dial in your protocol. That is to be expected with whoever you decide to treat with though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me