How to figure out T injection dose?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DanBD

These are my latest blood tests after 6 weeks of HCG 3x550IU per week.

My testosterone pumped 50%. But free testosterone increased in significantly.

Here the testosterone is all in 1ml ampules containing 250mg/ml.

Where can I read about figuring out dosing? A decade ago I tried isolated injections, of the full ampule, which felt incredible. Looking at the forum now, it seems that people take half of this per week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
These are my latest blood tests after 6 weeks of HCG 3x550IU per week.

My testosterone pumped 50%. But free testosterone increased in significantly.

Where can I read about figuring out dosing? A decade ago I tried isolated injections, of the full ampule, which felt incredible. Looking at the forum now, it seems that people take half of this per week.

Hey there and welcome to EM. Why don't use the "search" button and read till your eyes fall out? :) Or just manually as there are tons of threads and posts with gold nuggets around. With this game like with any other game, the more you put in- the more you get back in return. No shortcuts.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody

Thats pretty much everywhere in EU. And pretty much all pharma I've had and seen come in 250mg/ml in this part of world as well. Ofc you can get UGL 300mg/ml. Doesn't matter the concentration you take as much as you want till you find a good and stable dose and injection frequency. If I may suggest something then to start lower and with time titrate higher if needed and not the other way around. Usually 100mg/week injected once a week or split in 2 injections should do the job. Some clinics and men like doing more frequent shots like EOD or even ED. Trial end error only, if you decide to join the darkside. Good luck.

XBiker

GPZMedLab.com
Why not split the dose from one amp in to two (2) syringes and use it that way?

No one said you had to draw it all up at once in to one syringe with needle and administrate it at the same time?

Plenty of people preload their syringes and frankly 250ML per week is pretty high for most guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me