Gynecomastia and T dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Even though I inject just 25mg EOD, I have a gyno (moderate) and I had been leaner before TRT. Does it mean that I still need to inject less? Does gyno=excess T dosage?
p.s. sensitive E2 test is not available here

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Even though I inject just 25mg EOD, I have a gyno (moderate) and I had been leaner before TRT. Does it mean that I still need to inject less? Does gyno=excess T dosage?
p.s. sensitive E2 test is not available here
You have clinically confirmed gyno, hard, pellet-like growth in the breasts? Or are you experiencing nipple sensitivity/itching and/or excess fat in and around the nipples?

antelopers

To get gyno normally you have to be genetically predisposed. Fat accumulation around the breast is called pseudogynecomastia, not true gynecomastia which has a hard nodular gland growth. This could be due to an excess of estrogen or many other factors. If it is fat alone, you could likely lose it by reducing your overall body fat, or by decreasing dosage if estradiol is the problem.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Low testosterone can increase fat or breast gland size. I would not be worried about TRT since it is one of the best ways to minimize gynecomastia or pseudogynecomastia (as antelopers said)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me