Anyone remember the original Xenadrine?

Buy Lab Tests Online

RickB

I have made my own ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin cocktails, and the effects are nowhere near the old Xenadrine. I admittedly use far less caffeine than Xenadrine did, but I still wonder whether there's another piece to the puzzle. The euphoric effect I get from my mixtures is about 1/10th that of Xenadrine.

Xenadrine used ephedra instead of ephedrine, but I thought that the end result should be the same on that end since I am using the related standardized amount of ephedrine.

I mean, it definitely could just be I'm going far too low with the caffeine, but I still thought I'd feel something closer to what I felt then even if just for a much shorter amount of time.

Anyone have any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Seagal

I have made my own ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin cocktails, and the effects are nowhere near the old Xenadrine. I admittedly use far less caffeine than Xenadrine did, but I still wonder whether there's another piece to the puzzle. The euphoric effect I get from my mixtures is about 1/10th that of Xenadrine.

Xenadrine used ephedra instead of ephedrine, but I thought that the end result should be the same on that end since I am using the related standardized amount of ephedrine.

I mean, it definitely could just be I'm going far too low with the caffeine, but I still thought I'd feel something closer to what I felt then even if just for a much shorter amount of time.

Anyone have any ideas?
Is this about nutrition, fat burn, energy or getting high? I remember this yellow subs....good old times. I used it for a while; addictive stuff. This yellow subs were too much for me for enhancing workout performance. Later tried just ephedrine, aspirin coffee if I needed to work through a night.
I think you need to use more (pseudo)ephedrine (it's not identical to ephedra) and more caffeine, if you really have to use it.

RickB

Is this about nutrition, fat burn, energy or getting high? I remember this yellow subs....good old times. I used it for a while; addictive stuff. This yellow subs were too much for me for enhancing workout performance. Later tried just ephedrine, aspirin coffee if I needed to work through a night.
I think you need to use more (pseudo)ephedrine (it's not identical to ephedra) and more caffeine, if you really have to use it.
LOL. At this time in my life, my impetus has been appetite suppression, and this stack does blunt my appetite. But I'm eating regardless.

I've got some kind of restlessness going on that has me wanting to eat all the time. Of course, I can just stop. I've used willpower before. But the difference this time is that I don't even know if I want to stop. I don't like putting on weight, but I'm getting no satisfaction from life other than eating.

So I guess now I'm just trying to flip a switch in my brain to stop feeling this way, instead of just using willpower to eat less and feeling miserable. Euphoria would be a good switch, but I'm not getting it from this stack, nor from Adderall. Maybe I could crush the Adderall into the stack, but I don't think I want to go there.

As far as the amount of ephedrine, this isn't pseudo. This is the real deal. 12.5mg ephedrine pills, and I put four of them in the stack. But I remember a few years after Xenadrine, my brother gave me 25mg ephedrine pills and just one, taken alone, would give me a few hours of decent euphoria. Now I'm using 50mg, with caffeine and aspirin and I just get slightly energized.

Seagal

LOL. At this time in my life, my impetus has been appetite suppression, and this stack does blunt my appetite. But I'm eating regardless.

I've got some kind of restlessness going on that has me wanting to eat all the time. Of course, I can just stop. I've used willpower before. But the difference this time is that I don't even know if I want to stop. I don't like putting on weight, but I'm getting no satisfaction from life other than eating.

So I guess now I'm just trying to flip a switch in my brain to stop feeling this way, instead of just using willpower to eat less and feeling miserable. Euphoria would be a good switch, but I'm not getting it from this stack, nor from Adderall. Maybe I could crush the Adderall into the stack, but I don't think I want to go there.

As far as the amount of ephedrine, this isn't pseudo. This is the real deal. 12.5mg ephedrine pills, and I put four of them in the stack. But I remember a few years after Xenadrine, my brother gave me 25mg ephedrine pills and just one, taken alone, would give me a few hours of decent euphoria. Now I'm using 50mg, with caffeine and aspirin and I just get slightly energized.
I have trouble with late night carbs craving. I recently tried semaglutide. This certainly suppressed the hunger feeling but I felt overall unwell on it. Maybe it works for you.
Regarding the feeling of satisfaction/accomplishment: it maybe sound stupid but just making a little list of few points you want to accomplish each day, even if you them anyway, and crossing these todos off of your list during or at the end of the day; this can help to feel more accomplishment and satisfaction.

RickB

I have trouble with late night carbs craving. I recently tried semaglutide. This certainly suppressed the hunger feeling but I felt overall unwell on it. Maybe it works for you.
Regarding the feeling of satisfaction/accomplishment: it maybe sound stupid but just making a little list of few points you want to accomplish each day, even if you them anyway, and crossing these todos off of your list during or at the end of the day; this can help to feel more accomplishment and satisfaction.
I'd love to try semaglutide, but between getting approved and the cost, it's a pipedream.

I have done a little bit of self-help stuff, and I will give your suggestion a try. I appreciate it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me