Add HCG or Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayD

If you add HCG to a protocol will it further lower ferritin and raise haemoglobin and RBC ?

I have ordered some HCG from Radiance internationals in India, as not available in my country. Hopefully by adding this to my protocol I can raise my testosterone, but not all the other annoying stuff.

I am currently on 8mg per day of Cypionate and 12.5mg per week or cabergoline to keep my prolactin in check.

I am already close to my limits with Haemoglobin, but want to add more T as i feel I am under dosed, slow recovery from gym, fatigue etc.

Felt ok at 10mg per day but Had to lower as Haemoglobin went over top of range, Ferritin crashed and RBC got near top of range.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231119-071857.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119-071857.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20231119-071736~2.png
    Screenshot_20231119-071736~2.png
    266 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If you add HCG to a protocol will it further lower ferritin and raise haemoglobin and RBC ?
Yes to all, more testosterone uses up more iron to create more hemoglobin and hematocrit. You can decrease the TRT dosage to 6 mg per day to counter the hCG affects on testosterone, hemoglobin and hematocrit.

JayD

So I'm damned if I do an damned if I Don't. At this point I felt better before TRT, as the only thing it has done is reduce my anxiety. But I can't live like this with constant fatigue, and 3 days to recover from an average gym workout.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me