6 months TRT:

Weekly dose: Test Cyp 120mg, Anastrazole .5mg, HCG 1000IU

Latest blood results:

Hemoglobin 17.5

Hematocrit 52.4

Testosterone, Serum 1060

Estradiol 44.3

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 54.2

I was feeling great up until a month ago, then I started feeling really bad.

No energy, libido, erections. Bad mood, memory,insomnia. High anxiety.

What stands out? High E2? Low SHBG? High HCT?

Dr. said to increase Anastrazole to .75mg per week and donate blood. Will that fix it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
while estradiol seems ok any amount of Anastrazole makes me feel like crap. I'd stop taking it. Edit. Yes..Donate blood. Hemo a bit high

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Run some thyroid panels .. Free T4, Free T3, TSH, Reverse T3, Antibodies ... Let's see what they say. If RT3/FT3 is off, it might prompt further investigation into areas such as the adrenals (Cortisol w/DHEA correlation), Iron, D3, electrolytes, possibly a few others.

What's the reference range on your E2? Was it a sensitive assay? If you're protocol includes dosing what you described all at once, 1x per week, that could be part of the issue? Give us a little more clarity with this please, and also include some stats on yourself (age, weight, height, general health, any illnesses or conditions, sleep, etc.)?

shilda

Thanks guys,

Age 54, 6 ft, 175 lbs. No health issues, other than insomnia the last month. I work out daily and run races monthly. Initial Test level was 169 six months ago. Started at 200mg test Cyp weekly, lowered dose to 120mg three months ago. Here are the 5/30/2015 labs:

Hemoglobin 16.9

Hematocrit 50.4

Testosterone, Serum >1500

Estradiol 26.4

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 46.0

I felt great at that time, and continued to feel good up until a month ago.

The Estradiol test is Roche ECLIA methodology with reference range of 7.6 - 42.6.

I dose the Test at 3x weekly, HCG every day, and Anastrazole on same day as Test injections.

The most recent labs also have this: Eos (Absolute) 0.7 High x10E3/uL 0.0 - 0.4

I don't know if this is a concern. I can run additional tests if needed, but it would be on my own. My next labs

from my Dr. are six months from now.

CoastWatcher

I would not wait six months to run new labs. You can self test at a reasonable cost through Discountedlabs.com. Many of us use their services regularly. Be sure to include the additional tests that Chris referenced. Post results when you have them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me