Sermorelin ( More cost effective Alternative ? )

Buy Lab Tests Online

Midnight

While I'm not deficient in GH, I was advised that Semorelin might be something I could benefit from. However, the expense associated with it was much more than I was willing to invest at the time. My understanding is that I would need to inject 1mg each evening before bed. Is there a cheaper alternative, or is there a more cost-effective peptide source that someone would recommend? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Brian963

I haven't found one. I'll begin my Sermorelin treatment when it arrives next week. The good thing is once your levels are increased, the expense goes down as you'll only need maintenance doses, instead of daily doses, to maintain the level needed for your body. From what I have I have learned research, that isn't possible with the synthetic GH. There are 2 threads on this site with great information about Sermorelin. I decided to move forward with this as it is an investment in my health, albeit an expensive one. I'm confident it will be worth it.

Midnight

Thanks for your response Brian. I'll review the current semorelin threads again for additional information. I didn't want to hijack the existing threads with my question. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what pharmacy will you be using, and what is the cost? Also, what is your prescribed dosage? I'll definitely be interested in knowing how your body responds to this treatment.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
The research peptide sites sell is pretty cheap relatively speaking.

I use 300 mcg before bed every night along with 100 mg of Tri-amino from Defy and it has really leaned me out even more if that's possible and increase in lean muscle mass and strength.

It's a great compliment to Testosterone and very safe to boot.

Brian963

Thanks for your response Brian. I'll review the current semorelin threads again for additional information. I didn't want to hijack the existing threads with my question. :)

If you don't mind me asking, what pharmacy will you be using, and what is the cost? Also, what is your prescribed dosage? I'll definitely be interested in knowing how your body responds to this treatment.

I'm going with the pharmacy they us, APS Pharmacy. It will run $249 a month. I'm not going to quote the exact amount I'll be injecting yet until I receive the prescription.

Midnight

Hi Brian, I just wanted to follow-up and see how your first few weeks on Semorelin has been going? Also, how much are you injecting daily? Thanks.

Midnight

The research peptide sites sell is pretty cheap relatively speaking.

I use 300 mcg before bed every night along with 100 mg of Tri-amino from Defy and it has really leaned me out even more if that's possible and increase in lean muscle mass and strength.

It's a great compliment to Testosterone and very safe to boot.

Thanks Gene. I have also recently been considering Tri-amino from Defy. I know you mentioned that it has leaned you out further and also added some additional lean muscle mass and strength. Do you think it would also be a great compliment to TRT without the use of Semorelin?

If I'm doing the math correctly, is it true that you are only taking .3 mg of Semorelin every evening? My understanding was that you needed to at least inject 1 mg of Semorelin daily in order to take advantage of it's benefits? What are your thoughts on this if you don't mind sharing? Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me