Increasing LH on trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

This certainly gives some credence to why EOD creams or prop works well by those who swear by it. A doc who goes by @highpull over at T nation has a few patients (a minority) who swear prop twice a week is the best for them. Logically, it doesn't make sense as we are all brainwashed into thinking "stable levels" are the best and you will feel like shit when you go below a certain level. However, in the context of the above, we may now have some explanation as to why what people feel does not always correlate with their blood (or supposed blood) levels.

Maybe this is the answer to why the guy on the every 3 week injection frequency has a sky high libido (and there's a LOT of them out there, who don't bother to post, because they have no complaints. Their docs just followed the Pfizer leaflet and all is dandy).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dr.V.P.C.

Highly interesting stuff Dr!

Have you had any experience with for example with low dose Propionate EOD or E3D + a SERM, being able to raise LH?
We don´t have pharma grade test prop here in Brazil , so because of legal reasons i have never tried.

TLR

This certainly gives some credence to why EOD creams or prop works well by those who swear by it. A doc who goes by @highpull over at T nation has a few patients (a minority) who swear prop twice a week is the best for them. Logically, it doesn't make sense as we are all brainwashed into thinking "stable levels" are the best and you will feel like shit when you go below a certain level. However, in the context of the above, we may now have some explanation as to why what people feel does not always correlate with their blood (or supposed blood) levels.

Maybe this is the answer to why the guy on the every 3 week injection frequency has a sky high libido (and there's a LOT of them out there, who don't bother to post, because they have no complaints. Their docs just followed the Pfizer leaflet and all is dandy).
I’m smelling what you’re stepping in….I’ve often myself wondered how it was “optimal” for EVERYONE to have stable levels all of the time, given the individual variations between individuals….and every where you look nowadays it seems like settled science “the more frequent the better”. I agree that it looks better on paper, but I know several guys on the standard 100 mg once a week that have no complaints…..

TLR

It certainly would lead to big peaks and troughs, just like EOD propionate would. As Dr VPC said above though, the effects of the hormones on symptoms, well-being, etc doesn't perfectly track blood levels. Think about how long it takes some guys that quit cold turkey to start feeling withdrawal.
On the one occasion I tried a Clomid / HCG “restart,” I was instructed to wait 14 days after my last dose to start the protocol, and I SWEAR I felt better than I could remember in a long time the last few days before starting, with insane sexual desire…..hmmm…

TLR

Yes it's possible
Change to transdermal EOD
Put some Clomid
Will recover in some months
Not asking you to “dispense medical advice,” but what would a protocol look like doing this? I get the transdermal EOD dosing, but how much Clomid and when? Daily, EOD? And youve actually seen an LH response while giving exogenous testosterone? I’m not trying to be a douchebag, I’m actually highly interested in what you’re saying. I’ve just always been led to believe exogenous test in any decent dose is going to keep LH pushed down…

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me