new trend

Buy Lab Tests Online

dallas101346

Hey guys,

New trend in my side effects, not sure if this is due to TRT etc. Since starting IM injections, I noticed that despite some side effects I generally felt very chill with no anxiety. I had blood drawn for Dr saya on the 6th, after not injecting for a while, and my PSA had jumped from 0.8 to 1.0... prob not a big deal. I also have been experiencing some minor dull pain at the base of my penis. I will get this checked out.

The real thing that is new is I wake up pretty anxious now....not sure why this started randomly happening, I also wake up to piss about 2x a night... this is all very strange and wondering if anyone had any issue with things like this...

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Make sure Dr. Saya tests for SHBG.

If you are injecting once a week and if SHBG is low it can be further pushed down by your testosterone injection; low SHBG can cause anxiety.

CoastWatcher

You wrote that you hadn't been injecting for a while. I have been told, and Nelson has written, that maintaining blood levels is important. Starting/stopping therapy isn't a sound way to get the most out of TRT. What prompted you to suspend your treatment?

dallas101346

In November I switched from subq to 120 mg im once a week. Then in December I switched to 60mg e3.5d. So Far my Penis Has Lost sensation AND Erections Take longer.

dallas101346

So having side effects like that has made me want to stop injecting. Pre trt I could get hard quickly but I'm sure it would have faded ad my T decreased with age

CoastWatcher

You'll continue to be frustrated if you don't settle on a protocol and see it through until lab tests confirm/refute the efficacy of what you are trying. Three changes, dose/mode of delivery/frequency, in such a short time have you jumping out of your skin and chasing shadows. At a minimum, you need to stick with a protocol for six weeks, no changes. So that sufficient stable levels of serum can be measured. As it is now, your body doesn't know what you're doing.

CoastWatcher

Raise this, and all other questions with Dr. says, and leave it be. You really are chasing shadows. I doubt you can be objective given the self-prescribed changes you have been through.

James

Dallas - I had the same effects. Tons of anxiety and although my libido was really strong, I seemed to have lost sensation in the head of my penis. I attribute it to E2 shooting up from the bottom end of normal to the high end of normal, but don't know for sure. I seem to do best with lower e2. Are you taking Arimidex?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me