Grape seed oil in testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sawdustmaker

I have heart disease issues, have had a heart attack and stents. Inflammation is one is the primary root causes of this. Seed oils are high in Omega 6 and highly inflammatory. My testosterone is mixed in grape seed oil. I avoid all vegetable oils and things like Canola oil, but I am wondering if there is enough grape seed oil in my testosterone to be an issue that I should look into?
Thanks,
Paul

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
If you inject 200 mg a week of a typical 200mg/ml formula, that's 1 ml of of the formula per week, or 20% of one teaspoon. That provides less than 1 gram of grapeseed oil and about 600 mg of Omega-6 fat. 600 mg of Omega-6 per week averages out to less than 100 mg per day. If you inject 100 mg of testosterone a week, cut all of those numbers in half.

While you should check with your doctor to be sure, I personally think these quantities are far too small to have any clinically significant health effect.

Vince

Super Moderator
My understanding is MCT oil is the best to use with testosterone. Number two is grapeseed oil which I use.

I'm sure there's other oils which are even better. Hopefully others will chime in.

madman

Super Moderator
I have heart disease issues, have had a heart attack and stents. Inflammation is one is the primary root causes of this. Seed oils are high in Omega 6 and highly inflammatory. My testosterone is mixed in grape seed oil. I avoid all vegetable oils and things like Canola oil, but I am wondering if there is enough grape seed oil in my testosterone to be an issue that I should look into?
Thanks,
Paul

Read over the thread!

post # 3/5

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel