Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA)

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Anyone hear of this or tried it? Obviously something is missing with me on TRT. Pregnenolone and DHEA help some but don't exactly hit the spot and have differnet effects for me that aren't just right. So somehow I stumbled upon this and its effect on nuerosteroids. People have mentioned that it helps their body aches, mental health, and libido. A few andecdotes hypothesize that this could be the missing link for the hormonal cascade that TRT inhibits. A guy on gootube (madman shoutout) states that this reversed his Post Finasteride Syndrome by getting his 5AR back on track and producing more allopregnenolone. Thoughts or experiences?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
The first study you linked there shows PEA is inhibiting 5-alpha reductase and androgen receptor expression in a rat model of BPH induced by testosterone propionate. That seems to run counter to the idea that it would be beneficial for libido in men on TRT.

DixieWrecked

yeah it seems that way, but apparently some suspect that the neurosteroids are key players in libido, which may be more obvious if you are lacking. Here is another study talking about its neuroprotective effects and effect on neurosteroids.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
yeah it seems that way, but apparently some suspect that the neurosteroids are key players in libido, which may be more obvious if you are lacking. Here is another study talking about its neuroprotective effects and effect on neurosteroids.
There's only one way to find out right? Take some and let us know what happens.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I've been taking 400 mg/d for three years now. I suspected I had some form of hyperalgesia, and using PEA correlated with a complete resolution of the issue. The possible amelioration of neurodegeneration also has some appeal.

Taken together, the results reported here strongly suggest that by activating multifactorial pharmacological targets and different cellular mediators, PEA could play a promising protective role in counteracting neuroinflammation related to major neurodegenerative diseases.
[R]​

DixieWrecked

I've been taking 400 mg/d for three years now. I suspected I had some form of hyperalgesia, and using PEA correlated with a complete resolution of the issue. The possible amelioration of neurodegeneration also has some appeal.

Taken together, the results reported here strongly suggest that by activating multifactorial pharmacological targets and different cellular mediators, PEA could play a promising protective role in counteracting neuroinflammation related to major neurodegenerative diseases.
[R]​
That's awesome. How long did it take for it to resolve your situation?

MDavidW76

I used to take 1200mg for lower back pain, it was alright, didn’t remove the pain 100%… but that’s because I have some mangled discs.

Kenp

Anyone hear of this or tried it? Obviously something is missing with me on TRT. Pregnenolone and DHEA help some but don't exactly hit the spot and have differnet effects for me that aren't just right. So somehow I stumbled upon this and its effect on nuerosteroids. People have mentioned that it helps their body aches, mental health, and libido. A few andecdotes hypothesize that this could be the missing link for the hormonal cascade that TRT inhibits. A guy on gootube (madman shoutout) states that this reversed his Post Finasteride Syndrome by getting his 5AR back on track and producing more allopregnenolone. Thoughts or experiences?

Could you please link to the guy who reversed his PFS? I can't find him on youtube.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me