New member and 3 months into TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Maduro1972

Hey guy's I'm a new member on exce and currently 3 months into my current 3 TRT. Currently using a local Tampa anti aging clinic. They have been great with answering any questions I may have, really top notch customer service. Currently they have me on 200 mg of a blend of testosterone cypionate/proprionate, 1 mg of anastrozole every other day, 250 mg of HCG every other day. The first month felt great with great libido and stamina. After month 2 all of a sudden my libido went away and the ability to maintain an erection occurred, however every other aspect of my life has been great. My energy levels,strength were up. I lost a good amount of body fat. I went in for blood work and my testosterone level was 940 however my estrogen level was barely detectable. Dr changed my estrogen protocol to 1/2 mg every three days. It's been about 2 weeks and I haven't really notice any improvement. I decided to try a 1/4 of a mg every three days in hopes of restoring my once potent erections lol. My injection days are Monday and Thursday. Unfortunately I do t have the blood test results but will get them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

zojo360

1 mg of arimidex eod depleted your estradiol to nothing. Why even give it without symptoms of high e2 to begin? Especially in the beginning of TRT. How much of that 200mg blend do you take? Probably should stop your adex until proper blood tests confirm high e2 then dose accordingly. I wanted to jump on the arimidex band wagon immediatly because the word "estrogen" scared me. After reading the nightmares of guys with tanked estradiol, Ill pass until further ado.

Maduro1972

I was scared of the word estrogen myself and was just going with the protocol given to me. I will definitely stop the anastrozole and play the waiting game for my estrogen levels to get back to normal. The blend I believe is 180 cypionate and 80 prop. Thank you for your guidance.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why are you on an AI in the first place? Can you post your labs. He put you on a extreme amount of anastrozole and no labs for high E2. How do places like that stay in business.

CoastWatcher

Your clinic, you write, provides great customer service. Sadly, they aren't providing you with great medical care. Their irrational approach to managing estradiol has sent you to that place where men who crash their e2 live - hell on the hormone highway. Estradiol is an essential hormone for men's health, particularly sexual health, it is not a waste product.

The fact that the dose prescribed was one a woman dealing with breast cancer might be given ought to raise questions in your mind about their competence. You deserve better care.

Gman86

Stop the anastrozole all together until erections return. Once they return, start off again by doing 0.25mg 2x/week. Keep us up to date on how things are going, thanks.

zojo360

Should be about 4-6 weeks for your E2 to return to it's prior levels. You were not crashed for too long so besides having the issues you now have, nothing else should be compromised. In TRT, patience and obtaining the ability to listen to your body comes with time. You'll be your own best advocate in no time at all. Read and educate yourself here with all the valuable information from others who have gone through just about everything imaginable.
Good luck to you!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching