Needles - Thanks for the Lead

Hey Vince. I checked out reliablerxpharmacy. Thanks for the tip. I hope they indeed are reliable. They said they'll be calling me back to confirm details. Do they ask for a prescription at that point as well? I skipped it in the online order like you said you do. Also, have you found a good place to get fine point insulin syringes from ? Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

Quote Originally Posted by PanaPal View Post
    Hey Vince. I checked out reliablerxpharmacy. Thanks for the tip. I hope they indeed are reliable. They said they'll be calling me back to confirm details. Do they ask for a prescription at that point as well? I skipped it in the online order like you said you do. Also, have you found a good place to get fine point insulin syringes from ? Thanks.
    I actually just got my order today, from reliable RX. They required a signature, I wasn't home so I went to the post office to pick it up. I got my Easy Touch syringes free, from a old buddy.

they were reliable for me, from the day I placed an order to the day I received it was 3 weeks, they told me it would require signature but it was delivered and left in mail box, product is good, I think I read on here where people had fraud on their cc after placing an order, but that might be hard to pin point to their web-site unless the cc is not often used, I did not have that problem, but 1 week after I placed an order some ******* burglarized my vehicle and got my wallet.

Thread Information