Nipple pain

Buy Lab Tests Online

Joe Martin

So I'm currently on a slow but definite progressive path with TRT.

I'm on 100mg / week of Test C. I split this into two doses.
I'm working with my GP, because during this season of life I'm simply unable to afford Defy.
My GP is very very open to everything I've suggested thus far.
My last checkup he said he would look into HGC and an anti estrogen but as of right now he said I should be okay.

Problem is, the past couple days my nipples have hurt a bit and seem to puff out slightly.
When I grab them there seem to be ball like masses and when I try to foam roll my chest it hurts.

Is this Gyno in the early stages?

Until my i get in to see my doctor again is there something I should be doing?
I can get Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin in liquid if that would help until i see him??

Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

What do you mean when you write "ball-like masses"? Nipple sensitivity in the initial stages of TRT is common and typically indicates higher hormonal levels in your blood. Monitor your estradiol with the sensitive lab test at the six week mark of stable therapy.

By the way, Clomid is never taken with TRT.

Joe Martin

How long have you been on the current protocol, 50mg every 3.5 days?

I a week.
before I was on 200mg per month.

And my nipples arent sensitive, when I grab behind my nipple there is a ball like mass that hurts. I would use the word painful instead of sensitive for what they feel like. I cant foam roll my chest due to the pain. Only hurts when grabbed or rolled on though.

I a week.

And my nipples arent sensitive, when I grab behind my nipple there is a ball like mass that hurts. I would use the word painful instead of sensitive for what they feel like. I cant foam roll my chest due to the pain. Only hurts when grabbed or rolled on though.

I think that that's not a good sign, test sooner rather than later.

I a week.

What is "I a week." mean?

Sounds like you need a test now. That's pretty much symptoms of gyno.

200mg per month for 2 months.
100mg per week this last week.

Wait what. 200mg per month? Ouch.

Gyno doesn't develop in a week, although it can flare up due to increasing hormones to a normal level. The physical tissue behind the nipples is concerning, because if it was just slight sensitivity, I'd say don't worry about it, but the masses means you gotta get tested.

I am no expert on gyno, so if someone else here has better information, listen to them, but Test, sensitive E2, prolactin, and IGF-1 are what I know can cause gyno.

Joe Martin

Wait what. 200mg per month? Ouch.

Gyno doesn't develop in a week, although it can flare up due to increasing hormones to a normal level. The physical tissue behind the nipples is concerning, because if it was just slight sensitivity, I'd say don't worry about it, but the masses means you gotta get tested.

I am no expert on gyno, so if someone else here has better information, listen to them, but Test, sensitive E2, prolactin, and IGF-1 are what I know can cause gyno.

Yeah, I know, terrible protocol. Took convincing to get the 100mg a week.

Alright, I'll hang around to see if anyone comes by with anything different, otherwise I'll do that :)

Yeah, I know, terrible protocol. Took convincing to get the 100mg a week.

Alright, I'll hang around to see if anyone comes by with anything different, otherwise I'll do that :)

I am hurting just looking at that, 200mg a month. You're a tough dude to live through that lol.

Have you searched this board for gyno info? I've learned a LOT from reading every one of Dr. Sayas posts here.

CoastWatcher

Your protocols, current and former, don't suggest that gynecomastia should be developing, but what you describe is certainly cause for some concern, certainly not panic. Run your blood work and then see what that tells you.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Joe

Your previous TRT dose made you hypogonadal (low T) so your T to E2 ratio may have been low. Men with low T and relatively high E2 have a higher incidence of gynecomastia. See if your improved TRT dose will help.

Joe Martin

Your protocols, current and former, don't suggest that gynecomastia should be developing, but what you describe is certainly cause for some concern, certainly not panic. Run your blood work and then see what that tells you.

Agreed, Thank you, as usual for your input! I appreciate you.

Joe Martin

Joe

Your previous TRT dose made you hypogonadal (low T) so your T to E2 ratio may have been low. Men with low T and relatively high E2 have a higher incidence of gynecomastia. See if your improved TRT dose will help.

Thanks for chiming in Vince,

I will give this new protocol a few months and hope that my nipples return to normal.
Thank you man.

Vince

Super Moderator
Joe, sorry to hear about your nipple pain. After starting TRT I finally have some nipples, I really like having them. They are still somewhat on the small side and I have no nipple sensitivity.

Joe Martin

Joe, sorry to hear about your nipple pain. After starting TRT I finally have some nipples, I really like having them. They are still somewhat on the small side and I have no nipple sensitivity.

Really? That's awesome man. I wouldn't mind some growth, just as long as the pain goes away, i'll be a happy camper.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me