DHEA delivery routes; sublingual

Buy Lab Tests Online

captain

I use DHEA troches and have no E2 problems with it. I don't think my E2 level changed at all. I tried the DHEA micronized lipid matrix but had no change in DHEA level. DHEA troches put my DHEA way up over range at 25mg twice a day. I cut down to 12mg twice a day to get to top of range. Cutting a 100mg DHEA troche into 8 can be done and that makes it very inexpensive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Baltazar

Hey buddy
anything less than 10 mg go towards dht and dhea metabolites

and because the absorbance of tD route is maximum 10 per cent so even a 100 mg tD wouldn’t be aromatized

and dht is known to crash e2

how much body fat do u have lowesucks?

Baltazar

Dht is anti estrogen.

And be very strong aroma tase inhibitor in itself

progesterone and dht both are anti estrogenic

if u really have low e2
take dhea orally 25 mg

3 dats in a row
quickly u will get estrogen to good levels

and then take dhea in small doses or transdermally every night before bed

captain

The only side effects I had with DHEA levels 2x over range was hyperhidrosis. I have never had any substantial change in E2. I have read the effects to E2 come with doses over 100mg. I have used TD DHEA but it had little effect on levels. The best for me has been the troches.

JayLay777

What is the best way of taking DHEA without it aromotizing into E2? I'm thinking about taking the troches at 5mg. Is 5mg even enough though to raise you're level?

Baltazar

Me I took a 5 mg
For 20 days
Because I had to stop because my Dhea’s
Became over the range like 900+

If u eat well sleep well, deal with daily issue and solve them

They will get high very fast
IMHO

tropicaldaze1950

I've played around with DHEA on and off for several years, from 10 mg daily to 100 mg daily, oral, sublingual and topical. Short term I had nocturnal erections return and a brief improvement in mood, followed by irritability. Last night, after taking my daily T injection(22 mg IM, test enanthate) I opened a 25 mg capsule, mixed in some olive oil and used a cotton swab to dab the mixture in both nostrils. Intranasal is supposed to be close to an injection. For one night, I slept quite soundly and woke up w/o my usual morning blues. Off on another experiment, LOL. I'll update in a week or two.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've played around with DHEA on and off for several years, from 10 mg daily to 100 mg daily, oral, sublingual and topical. Short term I had nocturnal erections return and a brief improvement in mood, followed by irritability. Last night, after taking my daily T injection(22 mg IM, test enanthate) I opened a 25 mg capsule, mixed in some olive oil and used a cotton swab to dab the mixture in both nostrils. Intranasal is supposed to be close to an injection. For one night, I slept quite soundly and woke up w/o my usual morning blues. Off on another experiment, LOL. I'll update in a week or two.
How long have you been on that protocol, 22mg enanthate daily. I would be interested in seeing your labs.

tropicaldaze1950

Back story, Vince. My urologist started me at 200 mg, weekly, eight weeks ago, and I suggested 30 mg, daily. I'm apparently an aromatase machine. Quickly, I gained 13 pounds and my weight is already too high for me. Pre T was 155 and 6 years ago, 137. I wasn't physically feeling good injecting 30 mg every day due to bloat, so I figured 22 mg, daily, would give me 154 mg, weekly. He was okay with that. The following are my recent labs, run through LabCorp.

TT - >1500 ng/dL
Free T - 50.0 pg/mL (6.6-18.1)
DHT - 91 ng/dL (30-85)
E2 - 60 (He was busy and didn't use the extra sensitive code. But I believe it's significantly elevated.)
PSA 3.2 ng/mL
Hemoglobin - 13.8 g/dL (13.0-17.7)
Hematocrit - 42.3 (37.5-51.0)

As for how I'm functioning, sexually, after being on injections for a couple of weeks, when I'd snuggle with my wife, I was getting waves of erections, some strong, some half staff, but I didn't feel confident to try sex and its been dry spell of a decade due to ED, compounded by my untreatable bipolar illness, sleep problems and unrelated problems between my wife and me. I am experiencing nocturnal erections two or three nights per week, sometimes several per night. Desire is most definitely improved and she and I spend more time hugging and kissing. I also notice women when I'm out and about. Both my urologist and primary concur that it could take months to see more consistent erectile function.

We're going back to Florida for the winter and I've found a urologist who prescribes TRT to monitor me and fine tune the protocol if need be. I'm certainly open to using a PDE-5 inhibitor but given my poor track record with side effects from most psych meds, I would prefer to wait and see if time, alone, will bring about improvements in erectile function. My experiment with intranasal DHEA is to assess whether it will aid in getting my erections back.

I follow your posts and you seem to be doing good with your dosing and ancillaries. Success stories give me hope that I can eventually resume being sexually confident and functional.

Vince

Super Moderator
Back story, Vince. My urologist started me at 200 mg, weekly, eight weeks ago, and I suggested 30 mg, daily. I'm apparently an aromatase machine. Quickly, I gained 13 pounds and my weight is already too high for me. Pre T was 155 and 6 years ago, 137. I wasn't physically feeling good injecting 30 mg every day due to bloat, so I figured 22 mg, daily, would give me 154 mg, weekly. He was okay with that. The following are my recent labs, run through LabCorp.

TT - >1500 ng/dL
DHT - 91 ng/dL (30-85)
E2 - 60 (He was busy and didn't use the extra sensitive code. But I believe it's significantly elevated.)
PSA 3.2 ng/mL

As for how I'm functioning, sexually, after being on injections for a couple of weeks, when I'd snuggle with my wife, I was getting waves of erections, some strong, some half staff, but I didn't feel confident to try sex and its been dry spell of a decade due to ED, compounded by my untreatable bipolar illness, sleep problems and unrelated problems between my wife and me. I am experiencing nocturnal erections two or three nights per week, sometimes several per night. Desire is most definitely improved and she and I spend more time hugging and kissing. I also notice women when I'm out and about. Both my urologist and primary concur that it could take months to see more consistent erectile function.

We're going back to Florida for the winter and I've found a urologist who prescribes TRT to monitor me and fine tune the protocol if need be. I'm certainly open to using a PDE-5 inhibitor but given my poor track record with side effects from most psych meds, I would prefer to wait and see if time, alone, will bring about improvements in erectile function. My experiment with intranasal DHEA is to assess whether it will aid in getting my erections back.

I follow your posts and you seem to be doing good with your dosing and ancillaries. Success stories give me hope that I can eventually resume being sexually confident and functional.
I hope your protocol works for you, but I really believe your dose is too high. It seems like most do best on 16mg a day. I did try a higher dose first but definitely was too high for me.

madman

Super Moderator
Back story, Vince. I'm apparently an aromatase macMy urologist started me at 200 mg, weekly, eight weeks ago, and I suggested 30 mg, daily. hine. Quickly, I gained 13 pounds and my weight is already too high for me. Pre T was 155 and 6 years ago, 137. I wasn't physically feeling good injecting 30 mg every day due to bloat, so I figured 22 mg, daily, would give me 154 mg, weekly. He was okay with that. The following are my recent labs, run through LabCorp.

TT - >1500 ng/dL
DHT - 91 ng/dL (30-85)
PSA 3.2 ng/mL

Huge mistake there as you basically went from 200mg/week--->210 mg/week (daily).

Weekly dose needs to be decreased when going daily as most will still end up with higher TT/FT levels using lower doses injected more frequently.

Your TT/FT can easily come down as your FT is almost 3x top end range even at 154 mg/week (22 mg daily).

Even though you had the wrong e2 test done your estradiol levels are more than likely sky high!

does anastrozole or other AI remove symptoms induced by DHEA? anybody?
dhea and anastrozole (AI) result in same end result for me.. resulting in feeling much worse than low testosterone condition with much worse symptoms.. T shot would make me feel beyond crappy if I took one of these 2 devils in same year as I take T shot..
i've been trying to solve this puzzle why I have great year on t solo than after backfilling pathways feel like dog shit for next entire year

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching