Skin Reactions/ Itchiness / Acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

billyjr

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced increased dry skin and severe itchiness associated with Test Cyp. Ever since starting TRT my skin has been super dry and itchy throughout the day and night. Also been experiencing increased acne. Has anyone experienced these sides and any recommendations? I've gone to a dermatologist who prescribed cream to use after I shower for the dry skin. Just really wondering if this is some side effect or if I'm possibly allergic to Test Cyp

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

A reaction to the carrier oil in your injectable is a reasonable thought in regard to itch challenges, per Jackie Treehorn. Acne is a very common side effect during TRT, however. The search function will lead you to multiple threads.

new_man

What values do u got and what protocol do u have? What protocol did u have before or were you natural? How often do u inject? Hormonal inbalances or wrong values could be the reason for acne and dry skin... Did you try using zinc for acne?

You didn't have this problem before cypionate injections, right? If yes, then this here is just bullshit for me =>
I've gone to a dermatologist who prescribed cream to use after I shower for the dry skin.
I'm sure you will find the right solution. But a cream is obviously just for symptoms... not for the root-cause.

billyjr

What values do u got and what protocol do u have? What protocol did u have before or were you natural? How often do u inject? Hormonal inbalances or wrong values could be the reason for acne and dry skin... Did you try using zinc for acne?

You didn't have this problem before cypionate injections, right? If yes, then this here is just bullshit for me =>

I'm sure you will find the right solution. But a cream is obviously just for symptoms... not for the root-cause.

Last value of Test was 678 last time I believe. I just did blood work for Defy on Saturday so should have better numbers soon. I did have several shots of Test E pre to Test Cyp 200, 1 shot per week (current protocol). I started on a Test patch but got a rash where it sat as soon as I started it, so went to Test E, than eventually Test Cyp ( been on for last 2.5 months)

new_man

Last value of Test was 678 last time I believe. I just did blood work for Defy on Saturday so should have better numbers soon. I did have several shots of Test E pre to Test Cyp 200, 1 shot per week (current protocol). I started on a Test patch but got a rash where it sat as soon as I started it, so went to Test E, than eventually Test Cyp ( been on for last 2.5 months)
With this information nothing can be said I guess. I think it is good to wait for the results of the new blood work. Please write down all the values. Just looking at one value (testosterone) is in my eyes nothing worth.

billyjr

I have combo skin...some dryness around my neck and ears and then oily thru my shoulders and back, forehead, nose...

I 90% of the time have itchy legs, quads/calves/glutes. Oily forehead and neck. Hopefully the bloodwork and Defy might be able to see if anything makes sense in regards to the skin

James

I 90% of the time have itchy legs, quads/calves/glutes. Oily forehead and neck. Hopefully the bloodwork and Defy might be able to see if anything makes sense in regards to the skin

I think it's really dose dependant for most guys. At 160mg per week, I had deep dark purple agressive mean looking acne all over my chest and back. On my current protocol of 120mg per week, I might have a couple small ones on my back. But nothing bad. I've noticed an increase in night sweat in general and neck sweat more specifically since I started taking a low dose of DHEA.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
billyjr

Are you taking any medications besides the ones you mentioned in this thread? Do you know if you have allergic reactions to detergents or other environmental factors?

I think it's really dose dependant for most guys. At 160mg per week, I had deep dark purple agressive mean looking acne all over my chest and back. On my current protocol of 120mg per week, I might have a couple small ones on my back. But nothing bad. I've noticed an increase in night sweat in general and neck sweat more specifically since I started taking a low dose of DHEA.

How are you with Estrogen on the sensitive tests...key indicator for acne.

About 19 on the sensative through Labcorp. Was in high 30's when acne was it's worst.

Mine cleared up for the most part thought my E is still too high at my last test last week, my acne is much improved, few new spots, some lingering old redness and hyperpigmentation (i.e., scarring, kind of).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me