New to Excel male

Buy Lab Tests Online

vagabond

Hello everyone my name is Jay new to this forum I have been Been on TRT for about a year learned alot of the past year but I am always reading and trying to learn more hope everyone has a great day

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

vagabond

Many of our members who access TRT thought the VA are less than enthused. Which is very sad. How are you feeling?
hey coastwatcher yeah the VA to me just gives you the basics after reading on here i see most use HCG and some type of AI and they say oh you don't need that yet but I feel its a budget thing.
and I feel great actually thanks for asking I lost around 100 2 years ago and have kept it off and not with the help of TRT so once I got on the TRT man I felt better when they first tested my T levels they said it was 20 and then they retested and it was 140 that's why they put me on TRT

CoastWatcher

hey coastwatcher yeah the VA to me just gives you the basics after reading on here i see most use HCG and some type of AI and they say oh you don't need that yet but I feel its a budget thing.
and I feel great actually thanks for asking I lost around 100 2 years ago and have kept it off and not with the help of TRT so once I got on the TRT man I felt better when they first tested my T levels they said it was 20 and then they retested and it was 140 that's why they put me on TRT

I'm glad you're doing well. Just a bit of correction: I'm not at all sure "most" of us use an AI. It's certainly prescribed when needed, but with skillful medical management (dosing adjustments primarily) one can "usually" avoid Anastrozole. I've never taken an AI, for example. If you are having trouble getting an HCG prescription, you can consider an out-of-pocket assessment with Defy Medical who have an HCG program. Adding HCG to your protocol is something that makes a lot of medical/therapeutic sense. Just for your consideration...

Last edited:

ERO

Welcome Jay! I am glad to hear that you are doing well overall on your TRT.

HCG out of pocket though Defy Medical as CoastWatcher suggested is a good option and not expensive. A 11,000 IU bottle of HCG is around $70 and lasts a couple of months. All you need is the initial consult first. No monthly fees.

vagabond

Welcome Jay! I am glad to hear that you are doing well overall on your TRT.

HCG out of pocket though Defy Medical as CoastWatcher suggested is a good option and not expensive. A 11,000 IU bottle of HCG is around $70 and lasts a couple of months. All you need is the initial consult first. No monthly fees.

Thanks guys I will google them and see if they are in my area I am gonna try to talk to my doc at the VA but don't know how that will go

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me