Hey Guys

Buy Lab Tests Online

phunk311

I've been lurking here for 6 months and finally decided to introduce myself.

I'm 36 years old and have been on TRT for 1.5 years. I'm currently with Defy Medical after wasting 1 year with my urologist. Still trying to get everything dialed in with Dr. Saya.

Here were my numbers before Defy:

Total testosterone

250-1100

Free testosterone

35-155

Estradiol

26-61

Vitamin D

30-100

My initial consult with Dr. Saya was in Feb 2016 and my protocol was 60ml TCyp and 350iu HCG every 3.5 days. He also had me take 10,000iu of Vitamin D3 for 2 weeks and then back down to 5,000iu.

Here are my most recent numbers:

Total testosterone

250-1100

Free testosterone

35-155

Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive

< OR = 29

DHEA sulfate

120-520

Vitamin D

30-100

My follow-up with Dr. Saya was a week ago and my new protocol is 40ml TCyp and 250iu HCG EOD. We also decided to add compounded .15mg Anastrazole/200mg DIM 3 times a week and 25mg DHEA/25mg Pregnenolone daily. We are going to check the following labs in 90 days: T, E, DHEA sulfate, progesterone, Vit D3, CBC, SHBG.

I'm glad I found Excelmale when I did or else I would still be miserable and thinking that I had no hope with my urologist.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

phunk311

Hi CoastWatcher. Yeah, I'm feeling much better than l was 6 months ago. I was still having lots of ups and downs even when injecting every 3.5 days. I'm hoping this new protocol will even things out and lower my estradiol.

CoastWatcher

I had an estradiol reading of 55 at one point, felt heavy and lethargic. I dealt with it by going to a daily injection schedule, a radical idea that worked but is probably not for everyone (but it did the trick). The cautious dose of AI that Dr. Saya prescribed will certainly ease you back into range. Keep us posted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me