had consult today

Buy Lab Tests Online

hfbjr

Met with Dr at defy,briefly went over symptons,labs.
I'll be starting with one shot weekly of 160 mg. Also talked about primary testicular failure/also secondary.

Wish me luck!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JV63

Good luck, they will take care of you and make adjustments if needed.

I'm with Defy as well and I started with 140 mg weekly as well as 2x hcg at 500iu. My total test stays at 850-1000 at trough, E2 is 20-25 and I have never touched an AI.

hfbjr

We did discuss dostinex,pending new labs,as I'm suffering from some forms of gyno,however my labs say my estrogen is low.

JV63

What changes have you noticed in yourself if you don't mind me asking? Also,thanks for the replys
I really can't think of anything that hasn't been positive.
My mindset is 100% better, anxiety and depression have disappeared. Body composition has improved and libido is very good.

I should have asked the doc why only once a week vs two,which seems to be the norm

And that's exactly what makes me suspicious when you said Defy because that's just outside the norm for treatment, accounting for we're all different, but I was trying not to be...I don't know, outright say it doesn't sound right by my being a patient of Defy and what I know.

JV63

And that's exactly what makes me suspicious when you said Defy because that's just outside the norm for treatment, accounting for we're all different, but I was trying not to be...I don't know, outright say it doesn't sound right by my being a patient of Defy and what I know.
There is no use in injecting more than is needed. Dr. Saya started me at 1x weekly and my numbers stay high until the next injection and I feel great so why would I need to inject more than that?
If hfbjr is not feeling good toward the end of the week ,if his numbers drop too much between injections or if his e2 jumps then Dr. Crisler will make the needed changes.
No need to introduce too many variables at this point in treatment.

hfbjr

Wow,I never even thought of it like that.i guess keep it simple and see where we go from there.
I must admit I was puzzled,as once,a,week isn't the norm.but it does make sense.one thing I do remember was him saying that one single shot vs 2 smaller ones will get me feeling better faster.

Monday,I'm gonna get my prolactin checked to see what's going on with my slight gyno

Am I alone in thinking its odd to start a new regimen above 100mg per week? As either a single injection or two 50mg injections every 3.5 days? I would think the norm would be to start low, and adjust upward to an optimal level.

Vince

Super Moderator
Am I alone in thinking its odd to start a new regimen above 100mg per week? As either a single injection or two 50mg injections every 3.5 days? I would think the norm would be to start low, and adjust upward to an optimal level.

I started with 70 mg of T and 500 iu of HCG twice a week. I think 160 is a good starting point.

1Draw

Vince: Hfbjr must have high SHBG. Defy put me on 120mg 1xweek due to SHBG level at 92 and free T in the tank. This was coming off 2 months on gels with little or no improvement in energy libido, etc so it is an accepted protocol for us high SHBG guys. I've been on weekly shots about 2 mos now so labs should be coming up pretty soon. Energy level ticked up and libido is also ticking up but, still have a ways to go.

hfbjr

WOOHOOO!! first injection administered today as soon as UPS delivered the goods. 160 mgs,every tues. I'm praying,crossing my fingers and toes that I never ever have to look back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me