Just got bloodwork

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I just got my blood work back and I don't like the trend I'm seeing. 5 years ago my total test was 805. I was easily making gains in the gym, felt amazing, etc. My son was born 2 years ago and right after he was born in had a vasectomy. I asked the doc to check my levels and it was right about 600. Now I'm sitting at 473 less than 2 years later.

I'm 38 years old, I lift the days a week. Over the past 2 years I've put on 35lbs, haven't been able to take it off no matter what I do, and I have no energy. My sex drive has tanked, I haven't made gains in the gym in forever, and I generally feel like shit. Is it my t level? I feel old, really old. Are my levels low enough to be treated?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-18-13-48-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-13-48-48.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2015-08-18-13-48-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-13-48-44.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2015-08-18-13-48-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-13-48-39.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 159
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Your total T of 474 is on the low side, but your free T is almost at the bottom of the range, which could account for why you feel like you do. Are you on TRT now, or just thinking about going on?

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale.com. That certainly is a disturbing trend, the steady decline in your total/free testosterone levels. Is there anything else going on with your health? What other medications are you taking? Any injuries?

Thanks for the replies. I am not on trt, and I don't know if I qualify to be, but if so I want on. I hate how I feel and how quickly it happened. Health wise, I'm good. I'm not on any meds and really never have been. I have had a couple knee surgeries, vasectomy, and throat surgery but none of these are an issue. I've been lifting for 10 years and for the past 2 years it's all declined. Strength is shit, I can't shed fat, and that killer gym drive is gone.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the replies. I am not on trt, and I don't know if I qualify to be, but if so I want on. I hate how I feel and how quickly it happened. Health wise, I'm good. I'm not on any meds and really never have been. I have had a couple knee surgeries, vasectomy, and throat surgery but none of these are an issue. I've been lifting for 10 years and for the past 2 years it's all declined. Strength is shit, I can't shed fat, and that killer gym drive is gone.

You are consulting Dr. Saya at Defy?

No, I ordered my blood work through defy. My doctor wouldn't do it, and I needed to see what was going on. I'm considering consulting with dr. Saya, but I want to make sure I am a candidate.

CoastWatcher

No, I ordered my blood work through defy. My doctor wouldn't do it, and I needed to see what was going on. I'm considering consulting with dr. Saya, but I want to make sure I am a candidate.

You are certainly a candidate for TRT. Why, in an otherwise healthy man, are testosterone levels falling steadily? Dr. Saya would be an excellent choice to direct your treatment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me